Reviews for The Pack
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
please update soon I really would like to see the ending of who Derek's father is !
the jester chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
Oh my God! this is awesome. You have fit the characters to a T. An your plot is awesome please finish this or at least update soon, PLEASE!1
Loves to read books chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Grrrr. Evil cliffy! Pleases restart this story. Don't leave us hanging.
BriEva chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Shit!
Why would you stop this!
This is the best DP/WOTOW crossover I've ever read, except for the ending of this chapter everything was spot on. The way the characters act, the suspicion the danger. It all fit's!
And then you tried to make Derek born into the pack when it's now known that Zachery Cain is his father. I mean you can go back and fix it or change it up and have Andrew think the father was pack when the mother lied. Either way this was still the best I've read. I wish you had finished it. I mean where are the kids? Kate and Logan are around in this time, they should be like 3 or 4 now.
And how will the Edison Group act once they learn their prized subjects are found by the Pack? How will Lucas' dad act once he learns Paige found the subjects? How will Savanah once they learn of Toris heritage?
Damn you for not finishing this! This is the second time I've told a DP/WOTOW fan fic writer how mad I am they didn't finish this.
Lucky Arya Wolf chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Please please please update soon! It is so hard to deal with being left at a cliff hanger like this. It's such a great story that I what to continue reading it, but I can't do that if you haven't updated in a while.
Sparrows97 chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Omg. Did not see that coming.. update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
Come on please update!
Redheadbookworm chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Something tells me that you arentgoing to update soon...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Please update soon! This is my second time asking! .
DemonChild23 chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Ok.. Andrew is a white guy. It's in the book. And at the end of the chapter when Jeremy says "How the hell would you know?".. That doesn't sound like Jeremy because Jeremy is calm and reasonable. Unless he knows he's the father and he just can't help his outburst. And you better put the next chapter up soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Love love love this! Update soon!
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Please update soon! i really like this story
iheartmusic8999 chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
Awesome story please update it its been forever I want to know who the father is anyhow chlerek is going to progress

Update please
Story is already on fav
17danielleemerso chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Plz update soon! Its amazing! I love this story!
Gallagher girl1811 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Omg who is Derek's father? Please update soon I really like this story! And the writing is really good!