Reviews for He Just Strolled In
Carottal chapter 25 . 7/8/2014
It's impressive how much I love this story, the beginning and the ending most of all! Tight now, I am reviewing but I think I've reviewed before, I don't know. I think everytime I read this story, I write something at the end, because it is just a story that compels me to review. But have I ever clicked on the post button? I don't know, I'm not sure. Sometimes, you do things you don't understand. Anyway, I love the beginning, how Matt just strolls in, just as the title says. What a wonderful title by the way! I remember the second time I decided I wanted to read it, I didn't know what word to look for with the search tool. So I typed what I thought the story was about: "just stroll in" and I think that is how I found it! Now I don't need to wonder because this story's title is one of the few I can remember, because it fits so well.

I love how everything is right in what he does and how suspicious it makes Mello. I wonder, how long would it have taken Mello to remember without L's call? I've been wondering it since I read the chapter of the call. I would have loved the story if it were just about Matt and Mello in the mafia and Matt getting Mello to remember. I would have loved it, but not as much as how I do as it is now. This story is one of my jewel stories, because of its ends. The beginning is cocky and fun, but it grows more serious, to end being simply and utterly beautiful. I don't know how many times I've read it, but the squeezing throat and the watery eyes never fail to come in the end. I love L's letters, I just love them. And although I don't always read A's story when I read this one, I find it heartbreaking. I don't know why I don't read it, or yes I do. I'm not so fond of reading the parts with this L as Beyond sees him. Despair is something you can't always read and I'm not often in the mood for it. Yes, the moments alluding to the triangle between L, B, and A is a pure description of despair in my opinion. Beyond's and A's. Depression is marked by great moments of happiness after all.

I also love Near but that I feel I've written it before, what I thought about your Near, Matt and Mello. Basically, it should have involved even more of the verb "to love".

And last but not least, I love reading your ANs because, and I'm sorry to Elton John for borrowing his words, I can feel the love in it, your love for this story. And just the fact that you're still wondering about loose ends in the end is wonderful.

So I don't know if I reviewed before, just so you know, if this is not reviewed by a not logged in person, the name used is the one of my account. It means I did review this chapter before as I was logged in.

killing u with umbrellas chapter 25 . 2/29/2012
loved it.
VampirePrinssess chapter 25 . 11/19/2011
Me- well I really liked it and I really like BB his soo Evil

Isy- i loved how Matt and Mello would kiss in the times when they were about to die and didn't even care they just keep kissing

Me- great job and I like that Light chosed to die with L since he couldn't changet the death note
Dysfunctional Death Angel chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
I do actually have an account but my phone doesn't allow me to log in the piece of Apple shit! Anyway at the end of the Los Angeles BB Murder Cases, Beyond Birthday doesn't die. He is of course the murderer but he himself is the last victim. However, Misiora figures that out atthe last moment and discovers BB on fire. After putting out the fire he is severly burned and nearly dead but as far as I can remember he didn't die of that. He was later "mysteriously" killed in prison by a heart attack. So basically light killed him.
polychloride chapter 16 . 4/26/2011
Woah Matt the badass...hot stuff!
polychloride chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
I never thought I'd see the day that L actually GAVE a GUN to MELLO!
polychloride chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
Woah, is ear jealous? O.o

Cool

Awww, poor asthmatic Matty-kins D:
polychloride chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
O.O

Melllllooooooooo rememberrrrrrrrsssssssssss...?

Yay~!

I love this story! It's so realistic!
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 25 . 4/24/2011
Oh Wow i just loved this story!
Fangirl1313 chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
I can't believe its the end... that was depressing. I'm listening to a mildly depressing song right now so this has a full effect. I like it though, its depressing in the good way.
Solie chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
just wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved reading this, and am actually sad it's over. you're a great writer, keep it up! :D
tripwork chapter 25 . 3/21/2011
AMAZING ending that's all I have to say :)
Avid Reader chapter 25 . 3/20/2011
Normally when reading fanfiction I tend to get quite bored with the plot and the errors that are always found. This story was captivating and I commend you. Your errors are barely there and I could not stop reading for the life of me (not literally, I just did not want to miss a word).

The plot between Beyond Birthday, L and A was truely tragic. I'm not too certain about L and Light however but it does fit. Mello, Matt and somewhat Near were all in character and their romance was worth telling.

All in all, this is a 9 out of 10. Just check the flow of your sentences and keep up with writing!
skylarkz chapter 25 . 3/20/2011
It's the end? Really? Awww, dang it! I was really enjoying this too! Amazing story, amazing idea, amazing, well, everything! Especially on A! I've never seen anyone write A as a girl, but because it is a mystery, I know it is just as possible. It was sad, cute, and a whole mess of things at the same time, and I really, REALLY loved it :)
AikoRose chapter 25 . 3/19/2011
so touching...very sad but yet happy all the same..it touches the heart...thank u!