Reviews for Elegy
SChimes chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
Okay - so like I said, read this a couple of days ago and Oh. My. Goodness! The first chapter was good, and very in-character (ohh, Brenda), but the SECOND chapter pretty much nearly had me in tears. Now, I am not a cat lover, so I would've never expected that the feline's POV would cause me to melt in a puddle of feels! And yet it did. SUCH an imaginative, touching, well-written piece!

I loved how Kitty's perspective documented the transition from her rough start with Brenda, to them learning to live with each other, to Fritz joining them and becoming a family, all the way to the heartbreaking end. And then the bit about jumping on to her next life but going back to play with that ball... there's still a knot in my throat when I think about that! Amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I've read this story a couple of times and I cry every time. It is beautifully written. I like how you took scenes from TC and fleshed out a fuller story. Well done.
MissD.Willows chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. Kitty's POV is so touching, and beautiful. And Brenda's POV really came tears to my eyes, specially because it reminded me of my cats who have been in similar situations :(

Great fic!Congratulations
EosAphrodite chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
This was such a terrific story. As a cat lover/owner (can you really own a cat?) I absolutely loved Kitty's pov. So funny yet so heartbreaking. And Brenda's pov had me in tears. Excellent writing; very original. Thank you for sharing this gem with us.
BabyWonder7 chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
"It's okay Brenda, I hear it too." My absolute favorite line in the entire damn fanfiction world. Not sure why it touched me so much, maybe because I've heard and saw things a little like this. But for whatever reason, a chill ran up my spine when I read this.

So in the end, Kitty's story got more tears out of me than Brenda's, but that's not to say both weren't unbelievably touching, heart-warming and heart-breaking at the same time. Fantastic job. Oh, and sorry it took me forever and eternity to read this.(:
deb0327 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Your story tugged at my heart. Very well written from both POV's. Thank you for sharing with us.
anon chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Poor Kitty! So sad she died in real life too a couple of hours after they shot that scene... :( :( :(