Reviews for Captured
Kra Erizabesu chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
I loved this very much! Please you HAVE to continue!
Soprana chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
I have had this story in my alerts for a while now. Always meant to review when I had the time. Well, I have time now. I must say that I am curious on where this story will go, and I am very discouraged that it has been left un-updated for so long. You have a good story going on here, don't let it go unfinished! Please and thank you!
Reminescence3701 chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
Please keep writing more; I was disappointed to see how long this was discontinued. It's a good story plotline and I'd like to see what Edward does. So add more please. :)
Sylmarien chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Sounding good so far, things are getting interesting, I wonder how Winry will escape?

Just one thing, please don't turn Winry into some damsel in distress who is 'pursued' by some sex-crazed maniac. She's way to cool to have that happen to her.
major ed groupie chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Oh this is a good story. So did they put her uniform on a dead body and pretend it was her? Will the drachman colonel rape winnry? Will she escape? Will ed come and rescue her? Will ed ever admit to his feelings for winnry? Keep writing I want to have these questions answered and more.
S.Legossi chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Love it, please keep writing...
Jiyoung chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
o it's getting interesting! will put on story alerts :D
sashimigirl92 chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
wow! I would really really wanna read more of this story, sounds like it will get interesting xP

good job! I like it. :)
DreamsDeath-RaysAndAlchemy chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
AH! There are no more chapters to read!

Poor Ed...
nikki114 chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
i like your story,yes it is moving slowly, but as you said it is the rising action. wow and ur like 14? im about to be 15 and i can write like . well im not bad, but sometimes i have a little trouble. keep up the good work cant wait for the update.
Nekonekosan chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
This story is awesome...i can't wait to read the rest of it!D

Hope you'll update soon!
Kirbyfan11 chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
HOLY SHIT!

THIS IS AWESOME!

:D

I hope you update soon, this is great :D
Halfblind-artist chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I really enjoy your story. Although I do wish you'd update it alittle more often. Haha please keep writing! And if you could, I'd like to read a tad bit more Roy/Riza involvement as well. Either way I do love this story!
Mad Girl Lullaby chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Please please updaate soon.

Please.[insert puppy dog eyes here]

:) :)
Eatfoodzap chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
WHAT? NO! SHE CAN'T DIE! HOW CAN THEREE BE EDWIN WITHOUT THE WIN?

Pleaz update soon PLEASE PLEASE.

This, is really good.