Reviews for The Doorway Chime
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Way cute! I loved it!
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
What a wonderful story! Their day sounds delightful. What joy they get from one another! Your description of their kiss and the touch surrounding it was beautiful!
rezmutt chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
this is such a cute story. im a john/teyla shipper but this is an adorable story. i love how u switch between their povs
Alexiel974 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
For God’s sake, how can you write such beautiful stories ? o0

I loved this one… I was just reading it with a big smile on my face.

Those two are just made for each other, and you write it so well!

A piece of fluff, that was exactly what I needed to start this week. Thank you for giving me this nice piece of pure pleasure…

(Well, I think I should go back to work now!)

Looking forward to reading from you soon…
domina tempore chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
:D Yay! I needed some good fluff today; a lovely addition to SAWS. I was smiling hugely the whole time; I am so happy!

Hm, too much good stuff to copy and paste it all here. But here are just a couple of my favorite bits... :)

Why didn’t he have the courage to just ask her out already? Right, because she was a goddess.

What was he looking for?

He must have found whatever it was, for suddenly his hand was gone from hers. Teyla immediately felt cold, missing the contact she’d become accustomed to even in such little time. But before she could even feel a twinge of hurt, his hands were on her face, tilting it up to his. His eyes were an even darker green than ever, alive with fire.

And then – her entire world was on fire.

The kiss was at the same time too short and just long enough. She was breathless when he abruptly pulled back, uncertainty on his face. Suddenly everything was brighter, sharper, clearer – better. It felt like she was seeing him for the first time; and, perhaps, she was.

Yay! Thank you so much for this! :D You made my night!