Reviews for Forget Me Not
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
That was crazy. i love it! Thanks for writing and please keep up the good work, -Jesi Ki Kage
CrispyDruid chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Read this about two months ago - along with the rest of your trilogy. Awesome fic - I didn't even know who Andros and Zhane were (stopped watching around season 3 - when Rita and Zed got married ;;) but I still felt for them and what they were going through. Thank You again!
Cayde chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Great story! So sweet :)
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Awe, that was just awesome. I really love your fic. The thought of Andros and Zhane together is just wow. That relationship works so well in my opinion. And you wrote a wonderful story about it. Don't you just wish it had been like that in the show :)

Hehe, and I really liked Carlos' reaction :)
Hackthecatboy chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
OMG grate story now off to read the next one in the batch. Keep up the grate work _
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was very sweet. Poor Andros for going so long without Zhane. At least Zhane woke up Andros was way to stressed though. I wish I could find more stories like this it was very cute and as previously mentioned sweet, plus I like the pairing of Andros Zhane.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
snow6835 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
that was such an awesome story! loved how andros and zhane worked their way back to such an amazing point in their relationship!
The Secret Lover chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
When I first started reading this, I thought you were saying the pink ranger was his father until I got further along. xD

Love the story and how you wrote it!
WC-PR-POTF-F29D chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
That story is so sweet, the end brought tears to my eyes!
JasonLeeScottFan chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
That was really good! And sweet! I like how Zhane and Andros are really emotional with each other. I can see them being that way, especially Andros. But Zhane too. The only thing i see that should have been different is the rating. It should be T. There was nothing that warrented a M rating in the story. Other than that, very good job and I look forward to reading more of your PR stories!
rosabelle317 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
HEY IT'S THIS STORY! OMG. *favorites* This was one of the very first Andros/Zhane stories I read, right after it dawned on me that slash *wasn't* something that involved violent dismemberment. I read it once, *years* ago now, and then promptly lost track of it because I never remember to bookmark anything ever. And then I was sad.

Ooh, and there's a prequel! I must read this!

I was thinking about this story earlier today, actually. I do every time I watch the episode "From Out of Nowhere". (So, when I finished watching and wandered over to FFN for the first time in several days, this story being at the top of the "just in" pile made me blink. *laughs*) Your take on the scene where Andros flinches away from the handshake has stuck with me. It sounds like there's a reason for his aversion to touch, and I want so badly to know what it is! Or is my desire to see Andros with all kinds of trauma in his past causing me to read too much into it? _

I hate the first half of the story. It's beautifully written and I adore it at the same time, but it kind of breaks my heart. I just want to hug them all! Andros and Zhane and DECA, too... mostly Andros. And then Zhane wakes up, and they're together again, and it's just so completely *right*... *sighs happily*

I hope to see that sequel someday! _