Reviews for The Kingdom of AU
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
This was very funny and made a very good point, too.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 6 . 12/25/2013
Poor Harry.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
*laughing* that'd be extreme
AliasMarie chapter 20 . 9/20/2012
I'm kinda stalking your stories right now, terribly sorry. Anyway, do you think you could do one on terrible Mary Sue OCs? That would be amusing. : )
Satan Abraham chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
Awesome. Cx
Satan Abraham chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
Awww, baby Fred and George. :D That's cute. That's really cute.
13-Year Potterhead chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
HOW DID YOU KNOWTHAT MY NAME IS JOHANNA?
Happygirl122 chapter 20 . 6/11/2012
Lol... I usually avoid fiveone fics whenever possible :D

This sums them up pretty well.
insertwittynicknamehere chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
I really like these. I have a couple of suggestions. Maybe do one about OCs? Either the 'Sirius or some other character meets his soul mate who is an oc' type or else the (even worse) 'author sends themself to hogwarts and the actual characters are barely even mentioned' type. Although, maybe that's too broad of a plotline to parody in one short thing.
Elf Knight chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
LOL, this is a refreshing change from the usual plot where Harry or whoever gets turned into a baby and then is raised by Professor Snape who reluctantly gives up his grudge, becomes friends with him/her, and falls in love with him/her. Because personally, that's pretty sick and twisted but enough said. This fanfic was really funny and as much as I hate that cliche I cracked up laughing at the idea of Moody babysitting Old!Trio and Young!Twins. The twins playing with Dumbledore's ashes as well was epic. Perhaps Tonk can "make a mistake" with Snape, Umbridge, and Dumbledore's potions leaving them as they are? After all, it was Snape and Umbridge's fault and no one else is to blame since they can check for spells cast on their wand, read their minds with magic to see if they're telling the truth, and the triotwins can testify on their life and magic (if that really works in the Potter universe) that they're telling the truth. Anyhow, this is some great stuff and I am glad you are writing again.

Keep up the great work! :)

P.S. Perhaps next time you can make fun of Harems, Multiple Wives, and Harry suddenly taking Arithmancy and Ancient Runes which he NEVER uses in any fanfic where he takes them. That really, REALLY annoys me!
M3535 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
OMG! This has got to be one of the funniest things I've read in a while. I sort of wish you'd continue it!
Satan Abraham chapter 18 . 3/10/2012
This is so hilarious and so true. XD
Linnup chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
awww... no epic battle scene... i love the ideaof McGonnagal having the zombir alet specifly on hand... waiting for your next chapter:-)
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »