Reviews for Life's Lessons: Evil Doesn't Stand a Chance
jmstevens chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
OMG! Sam is just too adorable!
gillykat chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
awww,brotherly was very good and very cute.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love how Dean has Sam playing hunting games even as a small child. Children who are going to grow up to be 99th percentile and smart enough to get full scholarships to Ivy League schools are EXTREMELY likely to be able to use four or more words in sentences. Some of them even begin to read a word or two.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This was very sweet as usual:-) My only criticism is that if Sammy is only two I don't think he would be using four word sentences yet...Sorry, I'm studying speech therapy so I notice things like that!
Dynetyven chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
OMG hahha evil cat ... poor thing.. and the evil sqiurrel, love the ideas... great humor.. great ideas :)
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
haha. so sugary sweet.

and i could so imagine watchin that and laughin my ass off. best way to teach a kid to aim before handing him an actual gun, i reckon. :)
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Aw! So adorable! )

Miss Dassy
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Well thats one way to practice! :)

Very sweet story. Once again, your fics warm the heart and bring a smile to my face. Your writing is amazing, and I can't get over how you're able to tap into the boy's psyche so well. Great job!

clumsybookgirl13
sinful delight chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Aw... so precious! I love little sammy! I can just picture him with his tongue sticking out, holding his water gun. Evil doesn't stand a chance against the winchester brothers! I love it!

sin
Ingu chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Oh my god... _

For the third time... aw! D
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Yep, I had read this one too, just hadn't reviewed it...
cartchica89 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
AW! Another very adorable story Beth! Dean has the best ways to pass the time for his little brother, that's for sure.

I love the way you have Sammy talk, not all of his words are pronounced correctly, it's very cute :D

Loved both stories in this series and can't wait to see more additions to it! :)
Carolej126 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Aw, I can see little Sammy watching his big brother so intently - so he can be just like Dean! - and then the two of them teaming up against the neighborhood "evil." You had me laughing at Sammy's attempt to whisper and that oh-so-cute lisp, and smiling at Dean's obvious pride in Sammy's accomplishment. Thanks for sharing this one! Carole
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
hehe, little Dean and toddler-Sammy chasing after the local (more or less) wildlife with water pistols.

That planned drabble series is a great idea, B.
bayre chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Hahha...squirrels ARE bad news!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »