Reviews for Shills and Decoys
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
A lovely, in-character missing scene from the show.
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is great - well-written and well-handled. Your descriptions are terrific. I especially liked the part about how Sky was slowly learning to "love that face."
RedheadedAndProud chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Guys and Dolls fanfic? YES! I really enjoyed this. You commanded your characters well while still staying true to them. Bravo!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Nice little vignette about an intriguing pairing in musical theatre-I liked how you wrote what was going on in his head in this unseen scene.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wonderful!
ShakNali chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Just saw this play again, so I thought I'd see if there were any fics around. I like your piece. I can picture the scene as it goes, and I think you're right about Sky's feelings.
showtunediva chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I too am intrigued by the Sky and Sarah pairing. Great write! :)
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I see you posted this quite some time ago. But I want you to know that I like it. Sky & Sarah are so cute, aren't they? :) Well done.
Bardess of Avon chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
*sniff* This was lovely! My good friend kept insisting I needed to see this movie, and I can see why; it's ADORABLE! I especially loved Sky and Sarah's aspect of the movie; too cute! This was absolutely lovely!
RazzledDazzled chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wow! I'm so glad to find that there is Guys and Dolls fanfiction out there- and this particular piece is simply fantastic! Thank you for a great read! _