Reviews for Wisdom
TheGrammarHawk chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This is lovely and perfect darling, I adore it.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
This was beautiful
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
love this O.o nothing more for me to say cause i don't know how to put it into words but...i love this :D
Watanabe Maya chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wonderful job :) i especially loved your headcanon about why japan uses a sword instead of a gun, and the way you worded it out was amazing :D
psychokinetic love chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is amazing. I love how you portrayed the characters, the situation, just everything! I feel like I'm actually the characters sometimes. Just wonderful.
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is so beautiful, so sad, and yet so hopeful at the same time. I loved it all

thank you for this wonderful story!
Hegeg chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Really beautiful work... I've been brought to tears, and maybe it's the time of the night, 3AM, but...this was incredibly touching.

Honestly...I'm not a big fan of reading about the Axis during WWII, because let's face it; they were on the side of injustice. But the way you wrote Germany's want for defiance, Italy simply trying to disengage himself from the situation made sense in my eyes. You made it work. Not to mention the main meat of the story, the interaction and feeling between Japan and China; it felt like all they needed to do would be have that talk, but the line at the end there struck me; when China explained why he didn't stop him...it made sense. Sorry for ranting about how well you kept them in character; it just doesn't happen enough. You've done amazingly.

I love the way the scenes flowed into one another smoothly as water, as well. There wasn't a single break in the images in my mind, it flowed constantly, which is a testament to a well-written piece of work.
Melody Syper Carston chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Yao and Kiku are so perfectly described here. Especially Yao's personality and the way Japan is always interpreting him.

This is One of the best fics I've read with this pairing. The plot line was so straight-forward and I could read each emotion that was being portrayed. The way everything was described was excellent as well.

Lovely

~Melody Syper Carston
Pyrahus chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Bleh, I realized I faved without leaving a review so I apologize for being so late xD.

This story seriously made me cry; you established this beautifully poignant tone and maintained it throughout.

The little actions you took the time to describe, the little descriptions brought this story to life, it's fantastic!

I definitely sniffled abit reading this, awesome job!

Thanks for writing this lovely piece 3.
Dormant-CynicalDonkeys chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
this was beautiful, i cried through the last bit.
blind-alchemist chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Breathlessly beautiful imagery; haunting and sad acount of the long, long history of China / Japan. Your prose flowed efficaciously and captured the angst and emotion between these two. I am enamored of Kiku X Yao, and you did them justice. Wonderful work.
death-bakes chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This was an extremely beautiful story and moved me to tears. You really captured the bittersweet and sad relationship between the two countries. Great job!
ZAFO chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
this was beautiful..
Stitchyfish The Third chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Beautiful story :D
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
holy crap that was one of the better china/japan fics ive read! lol XD loved it!