Reviews for To Be Invisible
eilidhdawn chapter 4 . 8/22
Good stuff
Nekogami Bastet chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
So... I've read a lot of your stories, all excellent. I love all of them, this one amoung others . Whatever you do, keep writing! It's not everyday you get to read such excellent style of writing!
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I read this fic, all the way through and loved it. So I decided, lets read the manga! And...well... I love this more than the manga, and am adopting this fic as official head canon for how the manga ends.
Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
You know after reading this and looking back on your previous Airwolf pieces what do you imagine would happen if it turned out Michael Archangel was the rei king? Just an amusing little thought I had. Hopefully if you ever get inspiration you'll write a sequel for this. Other than that I love your writing and ability to make it seem as if such situations as these could actually happen and have it work.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
AU ending... but less depressing. And the character interactions are just brilliant.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
awesome fic .
i like the combination monochrome and sg-1 i would like to know what will happen next with akira... would they discover the true about the situation in hand or daniel or sam expose that they know (daniel especially)?
would or will be a sequel please? i will like it very much!
azurekiwi chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
Wow, this was really good! I didn't think this cross would work, but you made it happen, and happen in a way that makes sense, which is more than most writers could do. (Same with the rest of your fics btw. :))
Senna Sylvan chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
I love the story! I would really like to see a sequel to this at some point.
I Love the Enigma chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Wow I loved this story. Well actually I love all of your stories, but you know what I mean. Are you going to do a sequel? Because if so that would awsome!
Starkaster chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Awesome.
Arlaikeeno chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
With the exception of a few muddled pieces, BRILLIANT!
Biennia Baron chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Is there going to be a sequel posted? I normally wouldn't ask seeing as you authors pages says normally yes, but it has been several years since this was published and I was wondering if I should look forward to more...
Imako Nomi chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
I read all the other chapters but it was too addicting to stop and review but I love it so far D.I am a yaoi fangirl :P,and proud to be one! XO.I love all the AkiraxShirogane and I hope to see MORE "love" between and Shigorane: counterparts for evaaaaa!
ravel queen chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
I love all your stories but I know I have been remiss in actually leaving you reviews so in the spirit of out_there's fandom appreciation challenge let me tell you

that you are one of my favourite fanfiction writers and all the stories of yours I read (sadly not all, some fandoms I just have not enough knowledge about and they are very obscure) I read at least twice because they are just that wonderful.

This is actually one that I have read the most times because I love how you see the world of the Shin and also because your Akira is adorable :) I would love to see more of your interpretation of Monochrome factor, but thats the way basically everything you write leaves me, because the worlds and relationships you manage to build are always fascinating, wonderful and real.

That was my gushing for the day, I hope you enjoyed it ;)
Solstrale chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Love it! please do a sequel. though don't feel any pressure if you can't think of a good way to do it.

I have enjoyed several of your stories especially the Kurouni Kenshin and Airwolf xovers.

Another story I'd like to see a sequel of is Stardust.

didn't quite like project tatterdalion? or its sequel though I'll get back to you with constructive criticism later.

Anyway keep up good work :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »