Reviews for In Another World
Sandy chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I don't blame Jack for not wanting to be in touch w/a version of himself who'd not learned to forgive.
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
That's right kids, don't talk to strangers or Evil Jack.
Random Stuff About Stuff chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aw! I know I said that I wouldn't review any of the extensions, but this is marvelous.

I love how Jack reacted so strongly to the knowledge that he'd killed Ianto in another universe, and how Ianto was sort of casual about it. Well, I don't love that, but you know what I mean. Literarily, it's good. Shows a lot about the characters.

I'm interested to hear more about this universe, if you're up for it. I kind of wonder what they thought was so important for Jack to know that they had to contact another universe to tell him.

Keep writing,

-Random
butterfly.cell chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I absolutely adored this, you captured Jack perfectly!

I think the idea is fascinating and I've never seen it done this way before :) It's always been a character passing into the other universe in the ones I've read, but this was perfect!

But yeah, Jack was the highlight - wonderfully done
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
aw really fluffy ending! XD nice. love jack here
diedye chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
"He had never thanked himself for a decision so much in his entire life."

Me, too.

Now if only Russell T Davies was screwing up a parallel Torchwood universe instead of this one...

*growl*

( Nicely done, btw. :) )
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
WOOT! YOu actually did one of my requests! I'm so happy about that.

Alternate Jack doesn't know what he's missing and I hope he's realizes that someday...

Of course OUR Jack is a brilliant genius who deserves to have Ianto. *nods head*

...You know, i'm not that surprised that Ianto knows or suspects what incident spured his death in the other timeline...

...

...

...I have another request that ties in with this one. Any way to get one of the Alternate Torchwood 3 to go to our Torchwood 3 and see how different things would be if Ianto was still alive. I don't think it would work out well if it was the other way around much...but hey. Please?
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wonderful! Jack's love shines through so well, and I love the way you've shown who he is and who he could have been.

Gx
JohnKB chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Parallel Universises are always interesting.

Can't help but wonder what our counterparts are doing!

Very interesting read.
captainme chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I like this Jack.

Good call. ;)
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
aw that is so sad. That's awful about the Ianto in the other universe...you could do a whole series about that other group...how Suzie and Gwen would interact on a normal basis...alright, well great story I'm so glad you expanded on this one!
toobeauty chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
OMG! we really have to thank the Cpatain for such an inteligent decision, if not we couldn'r enjoy the Welshman. Really nice !
Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Interesting take on the parallel universe theory. The Doctor would no doubt have something pertinent to say about never crossing timelines, and he'd be right.

It's intriguing to consider a world where Jack and Ianto didn't connect, and he actually did kill him after the incident with Lisa. And it makes perfect sense that Ianto would know the circumstances under which he could've died in the other universe.
Mc Parrot chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow, that's brilliant.

What might have been... nice little glimpse.(Wonder how the execution was done and by who? Horrible thought there.)

Loved cool calm Ianto too