Reviews for One London Bridge
surveycorps chapter 1 . 5/27
This is an great story
Quite funny XD
But, England doesn't have an national anthem!
We use god save the queen the most but we have three main songs!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
When the words 'Finis' appeared, I was like "Huh... WHAT?!"

Nooo... I want more! DX

Drunk England in here was unexpectedly Adorable! (for me at least)

And I liked how America saw red by stranger who tried to flirt with Drunk half naked England.

at first the bridge seems had no one except him and England, or at least they didnt seems care, but then people began to mentioned/reacted. Huh... Interesting...

Btw, I Love this! ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
one of my most favourite fics ever :)
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This made me absurdly happy. I think drunk!England does that to me. I just... I want to go hug something now.

HE'S JUST SUCH A GREAT DRUNK!

God, I enjoyed that so much. You're waaay awesome for writing that. (:
Empress Vegah chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
It's good and it's angsty! ahahhhaaha

I like the descriptions here, and the emotions between the two characters are very detailed! I like it very much!

And the whole story is so concrete that I can actually visualize everything, hahahahaha...

And good thing America here is sensible and not idiotic, hhahahaha...

Love it!
Takada Saiko chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Hehe. Much cuteness :)
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I was laughing so hard at the Pirates thing. XDD I love this~!:3
Blaze Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I liked this - it showed the dynamic between the two nations ver convincingly. You created a really interesting idea here.
93notes chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Ahh god, this was awesome! I've lurked around a bit and read several of your fics, and they're all great! However, in my humble opinion I definitely think you should write some more 'real time' fics, just because they're...lighter, less depressing (but just as awesome). And this one was especially adorable. Teehee, best portrayal of drunk!Arthur I've seen.

Please continue writing whatever the heck you want; I'll be excited to read it! (But real time win. hint hint)

Thanks for a great read!

-MK

P.S. The Pirates reference made my night. :3
Katie chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Ahahaha I loved this! I have to say, I love England drunk more than when he is sober :)

Oh, and Gordon Brown lives at number 11 apparantly. Because he coudn't be botherd to move. Lazy git. lol.
Dani-Ookami chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Did I ever mention you're one of my favorite authors? *W* how you described America's emotions, I think, were the best. This made me lol and it made my inner fangirl very happy as well :)

Oh England...
saramon chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
"America took a plane instead of flying his own there because our government has been trying to convince him not to fly his fighter around and use airlines instead. For reasons of national security. It makes him pouty, but he does it all the same."

Of course he would try to fly a fighter around. What else would he do? Obama is just too responsible for him.

Drunk!England is far, far too amusing for his own good.
Sora Blade707 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Haha! I love it! And Alfred IS a brat. XD Poor Arthur almost killed himself, though. :sweat drop: Awesome fic, I really loved it. :3 *fails at crit*
Carrot The LuvMachine chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh God, I laughed so much during this story! I also nearly squee'd myself to death with how cute of a drunk England makes! The thought of America saving him from nearly falling off a bridge in a drunken stupor is both hysterical and very romantic to me. You did a perfect job with this one! I loved it and I wished it was longer

Can't wait for more! Keep being awesome *thumbs up*
iTrippedandfellforyou chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Hehe... America's conscience sounds like Canada...

You painted the sunset so beautifully. Really, my words cannot describe how amazingly you captured the essence of a sunset.

So let me get this straight, England is singing on the edge of the bridge, out there for everyone to see, in his boxers? Jeez, he must be really really drunk. Sober England would have died of embarrassment long before that XD

Oh my gosh! England. America's jacket. England /in/ America's jacket! I can die happy now, thank you very much CX

"You're right. I /don't/ need you. But I sure as hell want you. Um. There." Hehe... does he even know what he just said? Because really, America, that didn't sound suggestive /at all/.

It is nicer to be wanted than needed. That's a very good point.

For being so drunk, England sure does have a nice vocabulary when explaining why he can't give America an answer yet. But I guess that's England for you.

I'll have to remember Canada day! I did notice the connection between that one line and the one from PotC, but I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence or not. I love Jack so much

As always, I loved this. Especially the cat calls and whistles they got. It was so cute too, when America got all protective of him when the guy offered England a ride. Meh, I loved everything XD