Reviews for The All Spark Adult
beulah2013 chapter 3 . 1/13
OH my gosh! I was really excited for a Marvel crossover or even just an Iron Man crossover! Was very excited about Xander and the 'bots 'meeting' JARVIS or Jarvis, depending on what version you go with. Love this fic, THIS series!
newbiepeanut chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
T his one!
TigerVixen chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
i love your stories they are awesome i hope u can continue this one day ould love to read what happens next
Cosmos89 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I love this story. It seems to be quite unique in my opinion. I can't wait until you update.
JimmnyCricket chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
I do so hope you come back to this great story..I love rereading it over and over.,... please say you are going to come back and finish it...take care. JC
Quicksilver'sMarvel chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
I like this story, and I fully supporte continuing it. Keep it up and good luck with college!:):):)

ObsessiveDreamer:)
sub0chick chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
this has been a cute little series, and as i haven't found many buffy/transformers crossovers at all i hope you get a chance to work on this some more. good luck with your classes :)
sub0chick chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
just a small thing, you called refractory "requiem" in all-spark teen
jgood27 chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
HarbingerLady chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
where's the poll? There is no poll in your profile. Oh well, I vote for this story.
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
I have put you on Author Alert as I love all that you write so I get all your stories but if it is to be only one at a time then First should be this story as I love Transformers/Xander stories and then afterwards Doctor Who crossover story, then Batman Crossover. Good luck with School.
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Obviously, by my making the comment here, I am voting for The All Spark Adult.

Good Luck, and thanks for your concern.
LdyGossamer chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
I was initially excited to see that this story had been updated and though I was disappointed not to see more story, I really appreciate you checking in. I hope school is going well for you. I know how difficult it is to juggle all the demands in student life. I hope you have time to work on this story, though. I love this series and would like to see what happened with Jazz. All Spark!Xander is just so awesome.
wolfj chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
Great story hope you update soon.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
fantastic! i absolutly can not wait to read more! please update asap. in the meantime i wish you good luck and no writers block. good luck!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »