Reviews for Closing The Circle
paigeandtiger chapter 48 . 6/23
This is a great story! Good job keeping the characters right
zahnoia chapter 48 . 5/16
This is a great story! Interesting characters and thoughts of each one. Obi-Wan and Anakin aren't both completely right about their side of the story. I hope there's a sequel because I would like to see what happens to their Master/Padawan relationship as it progresses.
time2read chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Interesting ch!
JediPanda22 chapter 48 . 5/28/2014
Ouch. Dark story dark relationship. Love it! They both were jerks and being a third person i can see where they both went wrong. Neiter were completly right but neither were completly wrong. Just overly stubborn.
Wonderful job! The detail was amazing and uncomfortable at times. Good job! Interested if you ever took up a sequel or left it to the readers to decide what happened.
May the Force be with you
little_china_girl22
marthakun95 chapter 48 . 1/20/2014
Obi Wan quit acting like a jerk and forgive him for real! And that no attachments thing?! Just wait a few years and you'll watch yourself saying "You were my brother Anakin! I loved you."
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 48 . 4/19/2013
good story
Guest chapter 48 . 11/29/2012
Type your review for this chapter needs to be a sequel i was crying obi wan needs to realize his mistake
CatAtNight chapter 48 . 10/6/2012
Let's just say : had I myself in Ani's situation, when I find out all the happiness and forgiven thing is just illusion... I would turn to the darkside and yelling sentences like "I hate you" just like Ani in EP3 the movie, really. I can't believe the ending would be like this, it did the impossible... Everyone's happy, but I'm sobbling heartbroken with no character I can blame! Geez, don't take it the wrong way, but I feel horrible right now. Just wanna hug Ani tight, I guess. Had Obi ever realized how cruel this is to Ani! It's like ripping out his heart and eat it alive, but he cannot scream or protest! Aw... I can't go sleep now... though it's 3 o'clock am in China.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 48 . 7/10/2012
I can't believe I haven't read this before- it's fucking awesome!
Expecto-Prongs chapter 48 . 10/20/2011
Please make a sequel! I can't believe how jerky obi wan is! What a loser!
SilkenLady chapter 48 . 8/14/2011
Please finish this! Please!
Floating Leaves chapter 48 . 5/4/2011
Excellent story. It seems like it should have a sequel, though, since pretending to love someone never works out...
Kath the Dreamer chapter 48 . 4/19/2011
Wow, the first thing I have to say is Obi-Wan is a total jerk! I never actually thought I would say that though, haha. It's quite sad that he will never forgive Anakin, when Qui-Gon forgave him for the Melida/Daan incident. Poor Anakin, he deserves a happy ending, especially after how hard he worked for his dear Master.
Fayah chapter 48 . 12/19/2010
Oh ouch, this ending just breaks my heart in a bitter sweet way ;_;
Jedi-Bant chapter 48 . 5/18/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww POOR ANI!

I feel so sorry for him, and normally i'm always on Obi's side. Mean Obi. *Hugs Ani*