Reviews for What They Didn't Show Us
Gur40goku chapter 1 . 4/5
Bwahahaha brilliant!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
OH-MY-GOD. Okay, that is a bit odd, I just NOW realized I, do sunglasses count?, fall into "gogglehead" category sub-version of Davis. Seriously, the comments you made, I can see him and ME doing that word for word in reality to a degree. Guess that is why I like him so much, and why I could play BS-level in soccer on my first game EVER. Weird how a random story puts things in perspective like this. Ah, sa la-ve, as the French would say. I digress, great little one-shot here, however, the LIGHT side now has a Candy Land! They accommodate many easily:)
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I wish this scene was actually shown in canon, because this is hilarious.
MoonlightBushido chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Love the story.
kingveemon chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
GOD DAMM HILLARIOUS XD
anai chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I get it. Bugging the bad guy is a desire, which gets stuff.
random review I guess chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
THIS. IS. MY. !1111111!11 !11111111111111111111!
The Analyzer chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Fun fic.

FTI on spelling. "Owikawa" is mispelled. It's Oikawa, whether in the original or English dub.

Thanks for the lols!
X59 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
funny as hell.
rajvir chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
this was a very funny story.
Kitkatta chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Lol, I actually laughed outloud at this, at the cookies, cupcakes, and cake. And it is rare for me to laugh out loud while reading a story or watching a movie.
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was really funny! I always found it weird that Davis wasn't affected by the wish-thing. I wish that your fic had actually taken place, it was great.
Rewind Soldier chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
lol cuuuuute

Davis is pwnage to the max XD
Sora Matasuki chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
HAHAHAHAH! pure davis reasoning and he get's to anoy the void guy's voice! lol! good. i LOVE it!
digitalBlader chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
LOL DAVIS HATES RAISINS!

man, if i were "bob" I would've quit from the very beginning.

and whats strange is that DAVIS ACTUALLY SOUNDED LOGICAL!

SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE!