Reviews for Finding Destiny
SailorSea chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
I know it's been a while but plz continue I love this story!
HardyGal chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
DANG IT! KEEP ON GOING!
(Alice certainly scared the heck out of me)…
D'Random1 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Wow, this story is awesome! I love how you portray Bee's perspective on things. Would love to read more! I know you haven't updated in awhile, but maybe you'll post another chapter sometime? (Puppy eyes).
Lea1985 chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
i like this story too
Skullgirl808 chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
Omggg that was amazing! I do hope you continue this! I love it sloppily much! 3
Technophobia678 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
OK cool! I love your stories outlining the movies in Bee's POV. It's fascinating, enlightening and awfully amusing. I am thoroughly impressed with the detail behind the Transformers you come up with; you make it detailed enough to be credible where my brain seizes and says 'right magic does it'. Bee's personality is spot on and you fill in gaps in the films I never even realised were there or had never considered before. So...I'm wondering if it's going to get updated? It's been a while...but I'm an optimistic person in general and am crossing my fingers. 'Cause it's awesome and the new film just came out that would be great to read about in Bee's perspective...after this is over. So...are you going to continue?
NoelAnderson chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
you havent updated in a a looong time, but i hope you decide to continue this story. it was just getting interesting!
mw chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
Wish there was more, I really like how seamlessly you close all the plot holes :)
mw chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
LOVED Bee's revenge :) Great start although this fic doesn't say 'completed' I'm gonna read it anyway lol
LGM chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
i really should learn to check when the last update was done or if the story is complete - on the other hand i would not fine good stories like this one. which is too bad cause i would like to put it in favs but any thing round 2 years old rarely get updated.
Akiri chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Great story. I like how you are the point of view. Please update soon.
The Method's Madness chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
This is really (read: REALLY) great! Very well written and I think you've really captured the characters and their various personalities nicely. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Pagen Godess chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
omg you must update soon i must know what happens next
Pruhana chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
woow, you have a talent for creating storylines that fit the actual[movie]. almost flawless! why did you stop writing?
Rana chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
When are you going to update this? I mean, the movie's been out for months and you still haven't done anything new... Please, update soon.