Reviews for My life with a Teenage Invader
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Good story I hope you update soon. Do I smell the possibility of a GirXJenny romance? You are a very good writer I can see your stories actually play in my head like they were an actual episode I am remembering.
Foxie Lavandar chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
you should continue this story! i cant find any other good invader zim/mlaatr stories Dx!
InvaderJes11 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
OOH, dish looks funnay! :) I think I know EXACTLY how you feel... I visited your profile, and you have a bunch of crossovers with JUST Invader Zim! I DO DAT, 2... heh. I can't seem to stop thinking how KEWL it would be if Zim met... well, whoever!
MQuinn1234 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
awhh nice chapter

waiting for next update
SpartanCommander chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
I wonder what the cluster knows of the Irkan Empire.

They probably have a bad history.

What would happen if they meet Jenny's sisters (I can imagine someone comming up with the idea of getting Gir to date one of them. Or at least Gir's rather insane behavior might actually chear up XJ-7. I mean she considers everything is doomed and worthless in a sad dreary way and Gir takes it in a happy and fun way. (That would be an interesting matchup and I can picture a conversation between those two.

Not to mention having Jenny and Nora rather confused at watching the whole conversation unforld.
the wereboy chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
finnaly a mlaatr/iz crossover! i've been waiting for one! oh,and if you can,can you make a romance between jenny and gir? cause i've seen a LOT of fan art in the net about them and i think it's best to write story. you know a rivalry between gir and sheldon trying to win jenny's do you think
GirPiggy chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
WHOO! I LIKE DOOM! Can't wait for the next chappie!
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This could be an interesting story.

I bet that Jenny would be somewhat confused with her first confrontation with one of Zim's robots but it's likely that Zim will send one of his evil creations to destroy a candy mashine that ate his change and didn't give him what he wanted.

I bet XJ-9 and the professor will be very supprised to see GIR. I mean he's an increadably advanced robot (even though he was assembled by Irken junk but he apparently is very suffisticated to rival that of Jenny) His biggest problem is is his appanent stupidity and umm... I have no idea how to describe it but I would say that capability wise, armament, and strength Gir could rival that of Jenny. I would guess that Gir's armor is alot stronger considering what Gir does to himself. Run around in hazardous areas, explosions, and he apparently stores stuff in his head and eats stuff dispite the fact he has no digestive track. (Thus what ever Gir eats sort of dribbles out after a while)

I bet that Dr would wonder just why Gir is so dumb when he's that technologically sufisticated.
GirPiggy chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Dun be lazeh! XP I ned more chappies of your fanfics!