Reviews for A Most Unlikely Attraction
helrio uzugaku chapter 5 . 4/13
Kudos to the story, I would love to hear some of the other stories with a naruto x shizune pairing, I love rare pairings like these, especially fond of the naruto x Karin pairing which is an ass to find with an actual story instead of a one shot. But I agree with the saying, you can't find a story you want to read about you gotta write it yourself.
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 3/20
are you going to write a sequel to the story? the story the story is very good I like it can you make a story longer next time because it is a good story impossible believable and I hope you do it quickly cuz I like to read more it
Можно ли мне перевести этот текст и опубликовать на другом сайте?(Can I translate this text and publish it on another website?)
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 3 . 1/25
... Major OOC-ness?
Kajin95 chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
I'm a new fanfiction reader and I love this fic.
Now I'm literally begging on my knees, PLEASE! UPDATE THIS STORY, PLEASE RESURRECT THIS FIC, I BEG OF YOU MASTER!
dispassioneight chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
...let me know when you update... I'll look forward to it.

Laters.
lucas.brito.90834 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Cara por favor continua uma historia tao boa nao pode parar...
lightskiller chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
next chapter please
xbox432 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Ah, too bad this fic is long dead, it was one of the longest and best put together Shizune fics I've found. I guess I can only wish you luck on any future stories.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Good chapter to break his obsession.
silentshadow55 chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
I enjoyed this, hopefully you update this story, I know it's been a while but hopefully you have t abandoned this story.
ZenGardens chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Why do you not update? WWHHYYYYY?!
will chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
I have read this story until the latest chapter and I have to say I am impressed. I like the way Shizune and Naruto communicate and enjoy each others company, and I would love to see their next development. Unfortunately I see that you haven't updated for about 4 years. I guess It's because of you're busy or you have lost interest in writing this story. But, If there is any chance that you still want to continue this story, please do. I really enjoy reading your story and hopefully this story will continue. Thanks for the great story and If by any chance you are reading this, please reconsider my request.
Scatter Senbonzakura kageyoshi chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Great story. Now UPDATE
Master Dakari-Venomon chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Great chapter so far! Cant wait for the next one.