Reviews for Inside Eden's Mind
SixPerfections chapter 43 . 7/18/2015
Dat was pretty awesome. Thanks for writing. Hope you don't give it up :)
SixPerfections chapter 34 . 7/18/2015
HAHAHA The nefarious plot is revealed! YES! Wheeee! Love Ivy. Love Birch. Way to go author!
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
Damn. Does she really want to reform? I guess that's the question. Honestly I'm kind of hoping still for a grand escape and some devious plots to do... something villan-y and awesome. Damn this 'healing' crap! Oh well. I guess I just want an action movie. Good stuff regardless.
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
The plant, combined with enzymes from Ivy's kiss, are causing a reaction in Hazel to control her/make her more susceptible/etc etc. Seems the obvious answer and the awesome one. Cant wait to see it play out :D
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
HAHAHA that last line fucking sold it. Fucking love it.
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
Last review I said 'Harleen' when I meant 'Hazel'. Oh well. Glad to see Ivy really is up to something! She gets her own harley quinn I hope! haha :)
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I almost hope Ivy is playing Harleen at this point. I'd hate not to get to see a full on *villain* Poison Ivy in this. That would suck. What good is a bad girl who doesn't do bad things? XD
batman4life chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
After reading this entire story twice, I can safely say that this is easily one of, if not the most in-depth/true/to/character Poison Ivy story on this section of FanFiction. Kudos for not only capturing her character, but being able to express it through dialogue as well. And for a story where Batman (surprisingly) isn't the main protagonist, you managed to capture his character too as well. In fact, this story is so good that the only real negative thing about it is that you didn't expand upon the idea and write more Ivy-centric stories. Else than that, great job on an already greater story! :)
CrazyStephanie chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
The first chapter intrigued my interest 100% Im looking forward to reading the next chapters Good work
Shinkicker chapter 43 . 8/13/2013
This was quite a cool story. I'm surprised it doesn't have more reviews. It was a good little psychological mystery story. Honestly for a while there I was expecting her to turn the doctor into something the same as herself. The father angle was interesting though, but I guess I'd have liked a bit more to it. Nonetheless cool story!

Thanks for posting.
falalalaa chapter 43 . 8/8/2013
you made me love ivy even more, amazing, i'm pretty sure this is the best fanfic i've read. thanks.
ScOut4It chapter 36 . 7/11/2013
I like how they tricked Ivy's father into coming.
And how they knew Batman would look there so caused a delay.
ScOut4It chapter 35 . 7/11/2013
/"Now, now, Harl, don't be crass." Ivy chided, though the smirk on her rose red lips betrayed her amusement. "We'll have plenty of time to muse upon Selina's questionable liaisons and true allegiances later, for now we need to decide what to do with her."/
I can think of a thing or two. . .
ScOut4It chapter 34 . 7/11/2013
I am excited about what your chapter warning promises :)
/"I'm curious Hazel... Who is it your more concerned for the welfare of, me, or Eric?"/
Yes, reading more now.

She's back:
/"Your opinion is all that matters, Pamela..." Hazel replied, still staring up at the other woman in adoration.

"Mmmh, please, doctor... Call me Ivy."/

That was nice, not super graphic, but nice.

And the seeds have been sown: Ivy's murdered again.
ScOut4It chapter 33 . 7/11/2013
If they are wrong and Ivy doesn't lose her cool... Then Selina had better stay out of sight and get back to the penthouse in time to untie the snoozing blond.