Reviews for White Lies
too-much-inspiration chapter 11 . 9/2
Definitely one of the funner varieties of character death scenes. Generally great story, the only part that I found to really require suspension of belief was that they missed the pattern in the timing of the robberies that badly, particularly with Reid on the case. Thank you for posting.
silent song of shadows chapter 11 . 8/22
Definitely worth it!

I nearly had a heart attack when you declared him dead. I'm thankful you let him live and enjoy the way you brought everything together. Great work!

Shadow
Potter the Plotter chapter 11 . 8/15
I was looking for a fic where Reid gets into a hostage situation in a bank, and let me tell you, this was exactly what I was looking for. Very well written and realistic negotiations. Good job.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 11 . 7/20
Amazing! I love it! :D
Loved it! Especially Reid's quick thinking...
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 11 . 6/22
This is definitely one of my new favorites. ;) Great job!
Great story! Loved it!
Wisperwind chapter 1 . 4/8
Don't do that. Please don't put spoilers right in the AN so that I can't help but have to read them. It killed all of the suspense. D:
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 2/27
They're right, criminals are the best profilers.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
I personally think that this is great and I'm only on Chapter 6
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
This was truly exceptional. I feel like you grasped all of the characters perfectly which I find rarely with fanfictions. Amazing story. I loved every second of it!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Who's Jim?
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
This was very well done! A really good story! I liked it! Thanks!
AnnaRamila chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Wow! I really enjoyed this. :D
littlejareau chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Heya! I know you wrote this story like five years ago, but I thought I'd leave a review anyways, seeing as how it was so good! The ending especially was perfect, and overall your writing is very good - you are good at intriguing the reader and thus giving attention. Although I'm not generally a fan of flash-forwards (writers use them as a cheap way to gain suspense and therefore reader interest), I think you did it justice and you told the story very well. The level of writing didn't decline at all, which I've noticed happens a lot in flash-forward fics as the writer struggles to hold reader interest. But you had no problems with that :-) And, as I've said, I especially loved how you ended it with Hotch and Reid. You have a good grasp on both characters, and the end made me smile a little too - a good payoff from the rest of the story.