Reviews for White Lies
sydneykaija chapter 1 . 7/13
This story was great! Keep writing!
tannerose5 chapter 2 . 6/1
Well, that plan didn't work out very well. Let's hope there's a plan B.
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 6/1
I decided to spend the early weekend rereading some of my favorite authors. I reviewed this story as another name (lolyncut), and in 2010. I can't remember anything from this story. I'm going to enjoy reading it as if it's the first time.

Most of the time I like to be surprised, but when it comes to the death of an agent, I want to know right away.

Well, I'm to read more.
ilovejared089 chapter 3 . 2/16
Good job
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
This was great! I loved it so much!
AmunRa chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
Interesting story. It was well written, but I still don't get why Reid getting shot was necessary.

Thank you for sharing.
bigtimedreamer101 chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
Great story! Even with the spoiler. I really loved the premiss and i thought that the characters were spot om.
Cat-is-a-dog chapter 11 . 2/2/2016
This story is amazing and it's one of my many favorite's
Guest chapter 11 . 1/23/2016
Really awesome fic! The character interactions are wonderful, and I really like the way you've written the situation and your OCs. Your writing is awesome!
Iceleaf13 chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
I like that you had that spoiler. If I had thought you were going to kill Reid I would have left the story immediately.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
So much greatnesssss! I love this fic so much. It is just so wonderful!
CMandICgirl chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
I just want to let you know that I LOVE this story so far :)
I was glad for the spoiler as I hate fics where Reid dies :'(
Keep on with the awesome writing, I dunno why people dont really like this?
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
Definitely one of the funner varieties of character death scenes. Generally great story, the only part that I found to really require suspension of belief was that they missed the pattern in the timing of the robberies that badly, particularly with Reid on the case. Thank you for posting.
silent song of shadows chapter 11 . 8/22/2015
Definitely worth it!

I nearly had a heart attack when you declared him dead. I'm thankful you let him live and enjoy the way you brought everything together. Great work!

Shadow
Potter the Plotter chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
I was looking for a fic where Reid gets into a hostage situation in a bank, and let me tell you, this was exactly what I was looking for. Very well written and realistic negotiations. Good job.