Reviews for White Lies
Wisperwind chapter 1 . 4/8
Don't do that. Please don't put spoilers right in the AN so that I can't help but have to read them. It killed all of the suspense. D:
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 2/27
They're right, criminals are the best profilers.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
I personally think that this is great and I'm only on Chapter 6
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
This was truly exceptional. I feel like you grasped all of the characters perfectly which I find rarely with fanfictions. Amazing story. I loved every second of it!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
Who's Jim?
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 11 . 7/7/2014
This was very well done! A really good story! I liked it! Thanks!
AnnaRamila chapter 11 . 4/20/2014
Wow! I really enjoyed this. :D
raichley chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
Heya! I know you wrote this story like five years ago, but I thought I'd leave a review anyways, seeing as how it was so good! The ending especially was perfect, and overall your writing is very good - you are good at intriguing the reader and thus giving attention. Although I'm not generally a fan of flash-forwards (writers use them as a cheap way to gain suspense and therefore reader interest), I think you did it justice and you told the story very well. The level of writing didn't decline at all, which I've noticed happens a lot in flash-forward fics as the writer struggles to hold reader interest. But you had no problems with that :-) And, as I've said, I especially loved how you ended it with Hotch and Reid. You have a good grasp on both characters, and the end made me smile a little too - a good payoff from the rest of the story.
CruzdelSur chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
My New Year's (secret) resolution was to, every time I find a really good story, leave a review telling the author how much I liked her/his work, no matter how long ago the story was completed. Looking back, I'm happy I made such a resolution.

Your story is amazing! ! ! Good that you added that author note in the first chapter, I almost left right then. Now I'm so happy I didn't! The plot is impeccable, the characters are in-character, and Reid playing the unsub to have the accomplices rebel against him: priceless!

Thank you for sharing this great story with us! Argentinian kisses, and all my love and admiration! Keep writing!
tannerose5 chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
It's funny, reading that Reid hasn't been shot in the line of duty yet. It's now the end of 2013 and he's been shot twice, once in the knee cap and once in the arm.
I'm so glad you mentioned at the beginning that Reid makes it through alive. A little blood here and there never bothered anyone, right?
tannerose5 chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
I loved your comment at the beginning of your chapter. I have been on many a receiving end of a comment that the author may have not liked. You handled it with grace. I, as a reviewer, have been told to fu** off, often by an extremely young writer.
Anyway, great chapter.
tannerose5 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013
Pity the poor bank robber. Reid is setting him up for the eventual fall.
tannerose5 chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I'm still interested. I am rereading this for the umpteenth time, so it's hard to find a chapter that I haven't left a comment.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 4 . 7/25/2013