Reviews for Finding Me Chapter 3
Whovian2w2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
... :(

I kind of want to know what happens next. Like WHY she appears to hate wolves so much!

You could at least tell me that? Assuming you even know. [That sounds rude, um let me elaborate!] Just if you have thought about the reason that she hates them. You might not have because you didn't win the contest so you didn't go on the develop your Aria. Okay there. lol that my my babbling.
june-bug1991 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
least fav animal wolf wow i have a feeling this is going to be interesting so good luck and happy writing so then i'll be a happy reader.

Izziemaye chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
wow! This is pretty good. There is just one thing though...he isn't a werewolf anymore. It says in the books that when u stop pahsing for a while you age and can't phase anymore. Other than that it is pretty good. I already have another entry so it will be hard to chose by tomarrow, haha. i like the plot although there are some errors about it and some spelling mistakes. Good luck though, and I'll pm you weather you win or not. BTW thank you SO much for careing enough about my story to enter the contest. I saw I had another entry and squealed excessivly, haha. I'll let you know by tomarrow!