Reviews for Life With June
help789 chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
What a wonderful story. You should finish it.
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
Good story. As far as OCs go, I like June.
TokioHotelluver93 chapter 13 . 2/1/2010
This story is amazing, I would love to see what happens next. If you could update soon I would be extremely happy. :)
alwaysateen chapter 13 . 12/3/2009
Oh boy! I just hope this demon wasn't a distraction and the boys got kidnapped or hurt in the meantime!

It was good to receive a new chapter, I was missing this story. And you're a great writer, don't sell yourself short. :)
Iuliana chapter 13 . 12/3/2009
Finally an update and some action. I don t know what u mean about u not being an experienced writer. I love this story and your writing and I can't wait for the next chapter. Some hurt/dean would be nice but I'm not just your faithful reader but a patient one as well. I love the little family you've created here and I'm looking forward to seeing where u're taking them next
Sylvie91 chapter 13 . 12/3/2009

Great chapter! I am so happy that you updated. I missed getting alerts :-( Please update soon!

JuliaAurelia chapter 13 . 12/3/2009
Damn, that was the perfect, dramatic way for June to find out about the family business! Kind of hard to explain an exorcism as anything but what it is. I enjoyed the chapter, and I hope you update again soon, I can't wait to see how June reacts to her newfound knowledge. Her world has now changed forever, after all.
JuliaAurelia chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
Loved it! June has a teaching job and little Sammy was kickass. Looking forward to more!
avidreader33 chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
I really do love this story. June is a great addition to the Winchesters. Keep it coming!
alwaysateen chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
It was so nice to see Sam's thoughts through all this, very cute. :)

Good to hear from Bobby too, I hope he's gonna be okay, this hunt doesn't feel right...

The kittens were a nice touch too. :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 11 . 9/6/2009
Glad to see this story back! I thought this chapter was really good, especially how you ended on an up note with "Thorina" and the kittens. Can't wait for more!
CAB60 chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
I love how this story is progressing. Can't wait to see how June reacts when she finally pieces everything together and figures out what her brother has been doing and what Dean has been dealing with. Looking forward to the next chapter.
alwaysateen chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
Awesome chapter, as always.

I like Jim's explanations to June, he told her the truth and now she have to see it her own way.

I'm sure, watching Dean around Sam, she must have figure out he was protecting him a lot more then a usual big brother. He unfortunately knows what's out there. And sadly had encounter evil many times in his young age. :(

I love the part where June decided to stay beside Dean until he falls asleep, good that someone is watching over him for a change. :) I love her mother instincts.
Sylvie91 chapter 10 . 8/10/2009

Another great chapter. I can't wait for the next one! I also thought it was weird that it was thundering in this chapter and there was a storm going where I live when I was reading this chapter.

PlatinumRoseLady chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
Such an awesome chapter! I'm really liking June, she's quite the lady!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »