Reviews for No Refill One Moment Until Destiny
fantacyfangirl1895 chapter 1 . 5/31
love this story. It actually made me cry a little
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
:-)
murkeyverse chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Very excellent:)
JosieFinyx chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I am in love with this story! You more than just did justice to their relationship so don't worry and write on! :)
TheWitchTwins chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
wow. this was. . . .amazing. absolutly one of the best things i have read in my life. i have just added it to my Alice/Jasper community. its called "Dark Tinker Bell and Major Whitlock." yea. . .kinda silly. its just one shots of alice/jasper. but yes. amazing. it. you rock. now im off to look at your other stories.
Crismebella chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Good, good, good! I really enjoyed this story. Keep you the good work!
Annelysse chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
OMG! Wow! It's so beautiful! I love it.

kisses
nicodemusfleur chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
That was amazing! I've recently become enamored with this couple (mostly due to the fact that Ashley and Jackson literally make the cutest pair ever), and I'm so glad that the first story I clicked on was this one!

Great job :D
xJazminex chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Wow. Seriously, wow. You have caught Alice and Jasper perfectly, and I love the way you've written this story. It is amazing and sweet, and just perfect. Thank you for this story! (favourited):)

Jaz
artri chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Beautiful, what a piece, captured Alice completely and the emotions surrounding Alice's feelings for Jasper. Delightful.
avatea chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I love the way you describe her visions...and how she sees the Cullens. Overall: everything :)

Very adorable.

“Go to Hell, Edward!”

“Give me time.”

Just what I think he'd say!
pinksummer909 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
that was amazing! im speechless right now, that was just very good :)