Reviews for His Smile
lampshadezz chapter 2 . 1/21
damn that was fucking hot.
you, my dear author, are a PROFESSIONAL when it comes to writing the BEST lemon. X3
i usually prefer oz as the seme, (he's 15, gil's 24, it doesn't make sense, i just LIKE it) but this, this may as well have changed my mind. i mean like, that was totally pedophilia from our dearest gil, but TECHNICALLY oz was 25. so...yeah...XD
lulu422 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Wooooow, bloody hell that was HOT. Like seriously, nosebleedtopia.

-Keep being epic
itradedyesterday chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
AHAHAHA!U did a good job. Break is hilarious tho..
SwampyGreenie chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
it's not often i do this.
Cynical0range chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
delicious. absolutely love this pairing and i gotta say, you did it justice.
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
first ever...LIES LIES! i don't believe it. this was too well written, the chemistry and interaction between gil and oz was written so naturally. intimate scenes are always so hard to write well, most of them come off as forced and over the top. i don't want to offend anyone but i have read smut scenes that sounded trashy and was more of a turn off than a turn on what with the over-exxagerated cursing and "AHNS3". yours was anything but.
TheRavenousRaven chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was adorably kinky. o/o
zeKaien chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
ha ha ha oh gosh. i love it. it's a lemon fic but, the way you wrote it, it's both very lusty but at the same time full of emotions. I could feel all of Gil's sppressed feelings surging out as he made love to Oz. It's a beautiful smut. Ha! Ha! Good job.
Raevi chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Rofl! Break is the funniest person ever! Nice story!
ladilol chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
This was your FIRST?

Wow! You did so spectacularly!
Rin28 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
KYAAAA! that was absolutely lovely

It was so much fun when Brake came in LOL
Rayna2010 too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
O.M.G. That was amazing :/o

Twas classy too x3 Not a ton of straightforward stuff in there, and you captured everybody's personality perfect!

I'm hoping to see more Oz/Gil from you- yours is absolutely adorable! 8D

-Rayna-chan
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Awesome :D
spontaneous-rainbow chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Yaoi-san- xD Break. 'Nuff said.

Minty-chan- Gosh, this was amazing! I heart you!
binnycanflyy chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
YAAAAAAAYYYY! part twoooo 3

That was like,hot and sexy but cute and funny all rolled into one. Brilliant!