Reviews for Twisted Reality
Stargirl888 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was utterly heart-wrenching! Well done as a writer for being able to put that down on paper - I doubt I would have been able to. Its a nice thought that she may have seen Jasper even when she was human and I compliment you on how well you conveyed how she no longer even bothered to fight the doctors and the pain because she was so accustomed to it.
Liv. The. Night. Writer chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
this is

absolutely wow-some (wow and awesome put together)

(yes, in my world, wow is an adjective ; P)

xXMissJasperHalexX chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Wow...I hate asylums, too.
Kristen chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
You did a really good job showing how the patients were treated. I've done some studying on what happened in places like that and your's was almost mild. I'm glad you mentioned Jasper though.
BellaMarieNicole chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Ok so I almost cried!

I think she would have seen Jazz to while human!

You did an awsome job!

Patastic chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aw really sad. Poor alice...
victorionious chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow. That is heartbreakingly sad, but I agree with you, her stay probably would have been hell, and she probably would have seen Jasper. Although, I'd imagine that they wouldn't be that harsh on her, if they thought she could maybe recover... someday...
HVW girl chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Hmm...I never thought that Alice had visions of Jasper when she was human, but you're right, it makes sense. Also, I'm happy this is longer then your normal one-shots.
DeviousDomi chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I really liked this! I don't usually read one-shots, but this one just caught my attention. I think you should continue it though, I would defenatly read it.

TRDancer chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aw, ze poor Mary Alice. :(

I liked it! (As much as you can like something like that. :P)