Reviews for A Delicate Covenant
ToraHimeSama chapter 1 . 2/22
My God. I picked this story up and wasn’t able to put it down at all until I caught up. The plot thickened so well and so smooth, it’d be a shame if you didn’t finish this story. I love how ranma and Akane are slowly but surely getting their chance to come back together! Please update soon! I can’t wait!
Cindy M 19 chapter 16 . 8/26/2015
I love the story, can't wait to read new chapters XD
Marie Allen chapter 16 . 6/5/2015
I really hope that you come back and finish this. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, these past few hours :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
How have I never read this? It's great!
skyviolet15 chapter 16 . 8/15/2014
pleaseeeee don't u dare abandon this awesome story...
need an update..
please comeback..
soda-cola-pop chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
I cannot log in. Nonetheless, I am taking the time to laud your work. Such a shame this has yet to be updated in years. Still, I enjoyed every chapter, especially Ranma's jealousy. ) I HOPE this gets continued. )
Qwert chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
I got so hooked up in this story I couldn't put my phone down for days. No kidding. I couldn't even part with my phone while in the bathtub until I read the latest chapter. Please, I hope you find the time to finish the fic. I'm a really devoted fan of Ranma and Akane and so I really want to know how everything will end up. Thanks for sharing such an awesome fic!
PurseMonger chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
This is a very interesting story. It's been a few years since you've updated so I hope you haven't abandoned the story.

There are a few inconsistencies in your story. You have Ranma at age 28 and Akane at 27 but you stated in an earlier chapter that Ranma chose his fiancé he was 4 and she was still in utero. Also, Kagome knew about and wanted to get to know Akane but then she left, but timeline that wouldn't make sense, they are the same age and both would've been babies. Other than that, grammatically you use "mines" when it should be "mine".
MegaByte435 chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
Please continue this story it was getting really interesting and good an I want to know what happens.
caia-chan chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
Oh my, I love Akane and Ranma and I like this! I hope they cancel the Amazon's contract (I don't like them).
Compucles chapter 16 . 1/29/2013
This is an excellent story. Your idea of noble ruling families that have little actual power but heavy influence to the point that they run their own city is pretty weird, but it works.

It looks like things are finally coming together. Won't Ranma and Akane be surprised that the engagement issue has actually been settled for them in the best way possible.

I hope you eventually continue this story.
Compucles chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
Cologne has no idea just how badly her plan is already screwed. Imagine her reaction if she found out that Ranma is willing to go so far as to denounce his crown (or whatever) to guarentee he won't marry Shampoo.
Fumiko Gao chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
So I happened upon your story about a week ago and just finished reading, and I have to say I love it. Normally I'm not one for AU fics but honestly this has grabbed my attention and is refusing to let go. I'm hopping a nice freindly review will give you some motivation to update. Or at least get you off tumblr long enough to start a new chapter :)
jezrafaa chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
I love the story so far! you do a very good job at the character's emotional development and I like how you were able to use all the defining characteristics of each person and created them all over again into almost new characters that you fall in love with all over again!
J Luc Pitard chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Like the way this chapter flows. The interactions after the calls tell a lot about the characters. Love Kuu and Juli (who know but aren't supposed to) lending each other strength as the girl they care about is obviously tearing herself apart.

Kanae and Kijima have more personal things to discuss, but that leaves the chapter on a brighter note. It's also a clear picture of the place they are in their relationship that Kijima was trying to get her focus back on him after realizing she was distracted, first by the internet and then by Kyouko.

That said, it hurts to think of her having to apologize for what she's been through. Technically, she's apologizing for having failed to contact them, knowing they had worried when she'd disappeared. Poor girl. Looking forward to the painful process as Kanae tries to drag the truth out her in the future.

Now, as to how Kyouko gets herself back to her work schedule...