Reviews for Godless Masses
JxL524 chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
please continue it's getting really good
SR-71A chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
WOW its good wow :D very interesting! more plz!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Awesome update! I can't believe Laura didn't help James until the very last minute! What a brat! Poor James, having to run around Silent Hill again. It was entertaining though. I was dyin' with laughter when James said 'f* you to Laura lmao! Yeah, I would've said the same thing XD. Well James didn't waste anytime killing them. The meeting went smooth if Ezra liked him, surprisingly. Loved it! Fantastic job like always, keep it up! Oh and don't worry about updating, just do it when you can :). Anyway have fun with school and I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Until next time, take care! :)
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Well, looks like James is about to get killed since 'they' hate him. I bet he wishes he would've went home now. Glad to see Laura is okay but at the expense of getting punished like that from Valtiel...ouch. That must have been one hard hit since it knocked her teeth out. Better that than getting eaten by that monster. Not much time her but this gets better with every chapter! Its such an awesome read, keep up the fantastic work! Keep those awesome updates coming! Love it!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Oh NO! Poor Laura, after all that arse kicking, shes cornered! You know, I would've called that an evil cliffy but the next chapter is posted lol. Hopefully she finds a way out of this. The beginning had me laughing with James and the lock, only two hours? XD. The chase scene with Gideon was a bit intense! Who is Gideon? And what do they need with Laura anyway? Laura is set on staying but James is set on taking her with him, wonder how this'll turn out. Oh and I love the description of what Laura is wearing. Another fantastic chapter written by you! Love it! Gotta read more! XD
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Hoo-ray for the updates! So sorry I haven't read and reviewed in a while. Anyway, surprising that theres no monsters lurking around every corner XD. The scene with Douglas was a bit creepy especially when it flat lined, weird. Leave it to Laura to bring James back here, little troublemaker she is XD. Loved this chapter, wonderful job on it! Next chapter! )
SR-71A chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
ah yeah :) fuckin puzzles XD good!
SR-71A chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
hey plz hurry your story is good cant wait _ thanks for sharing
SR-71A chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
oh this is goody _
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
James goes back to Silent Hill to look for Laura, sounds intriguing! I can see why James wasn't too worried. I mean she isn't his daughter and in the game she was a bit of a brat at times. Okay maybe all the time XD. I like how its Valtiel who came to get Laura. She wasn't even scared, its almost like she accepted it and knew. Weird. I was laughing at the fact that James was talking to the radio and the radio answered him back like that game show in the elevator XD. Keep up the awesome work! Love it! Looking forward to the next chapter. Can't wait! )
Arktos chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Interesting, but the concept seems a bit sketchy. I'd also advise to add more buildup at the beginning; it seems like we got to the 'Laura's missing' thing too quickly. However, wouldn't James notice if she was gone for even a day? That there's some bad parenting, letting her not call/come home for three days. O_o