Reviews for The Rise of Taj
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
love it, looking forward to more
Caruka chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
i loved it!
nexus432 chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Please write more soon.
Moonlight19 chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
oh can't wait to read more! you really managed to pull me into that story. I love the fact of alec having a family too with people he opens up to...i would love to see more of that ! and more of max lossing a bit of her security because of seeing alec acting differently...different from the way he treats her...maybe feeling a bit left out ;) but yep just go on writing, i will just wait ad see:))thanks girl!
Ferni chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
Hi! I just read your story and is really good. I wish you'd continue it. Please I want to know how Alec is going to raise his daighter and what'd happen with Max and him
Endgame65 chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
This is really quite good. I hope you intend on finishing it soon. Keep up the good work.
lalafromlalaland chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
beautiful
coolkitty154 chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
great! i really want to know where this is going... update soon please!
cayenta chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
great chapter. It's worth the wait.
merthurdrarry chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
aWH POOR alec, god logan can be so obnoxious, i love the small alec and max moments update soon!
452max chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
I really liked this update. Even though it was kinda sad I still cant wait for what is going to come next. I hope that you will update really really soon because I cant wait for what is going to come next.
coolkitty154 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
update soon! that was great!
alliekiwi chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Oh, that was so sad with poor Polly. I hoep Max can finally see past her usual bitchiness where Alec is concerned. I hoep you will write more. Love the reason for naming the baby Taj.
Ella Palladino chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Simply fantastic! I was really worried at first, and almost decided not to read it, about Alec having a child with someone else (projecting jealosy on Max's behalf I guess) but you wrote the scenes between Alec and Polly PERFECTLY. It's obvious they care for each other but it completely lacks any kind of romantic note. I'm SO SO excited to read more of this!
vintage.soul494 chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
This is wonderful so far and I can't wait to read more. I was interested in seeing the pictures you'd chosen for the unit mates but the links didn't work for me. :(