Reviews for Brothers
Evangeline039 chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
You've done a good job at it. Haha, and I like the ending! It was kinda funny and yet hot. Would be great if this one brought into a multi-chapters fanfic. Keep writing, Ganbatte! _
Gaara's Demon Sister Shi chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
you should right more to this with the next mourning and then things keep going and then when naruto wants to tease sasuke he refers to him as Sasuke-nii and things like that. what do you think?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
HOT! TOTALLY HOT! First attempt? I'd say U were at it for years. I felt like going to the toilet the whole I hope ur a girl, cause, yaoi fanboys give me the hibijibis.
Nikkirose and PhantomhiveQueen chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
i liked it
andReiki chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
The story is great- as I've expected from the eye-catching summary. :D
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
That is one way of getting rid of someone calling you his or her brother. It's a quite pleasant way, too if I might add. ;D

xoxo HinaKicksAss
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
hehe I like it
RaspberrySakura chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
"...Sasuke couldn't kill Naruto so instead he limped away after stealing a quick kiss."

Thank you!

You asked how you did? You did GREAT! .

Really, go on!
ashestothewind chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
o.o...-sharp intake of breath- -falls out of chair-

THAT WAS SO HAWT!

Hehehe! makes me one want to be their 'imouto' if you catch my drift! hehe

Gosh im such a perv haha oh well i like it!
happy hamster chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Hoa... I know that Naruto think Sasuke more than a brother, but I didn't think that it will turn out into a fic & Sasuke say things like that! *incest, blush* great story!
thorndarkangel chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
that was very good ...that was ur first one? im very impressed almost better then mine keep it up mabe next time detail it out alittle more and make it longer.
Amras Black-Fox chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
this was good for your first sex scene attempt
Seme101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
hehe awesome fic
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Really nice work
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
*drools all over my keyboard* OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME! WHOOT!

Not bad for a first! X3 VERY NICE!