Reviews for Comatose To Rebirthing
Lunardragon33 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
this is cool please update soon
AkatsukiRaven92 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
I fell in love with this story after the tobi thrusting to My Milkshake it just had me hookline and sinker. I hope you do continue this story. I would love to see how sakura reaction to her new family. Love the story and hopefully see an update soon. :3
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
MAKE INNER SAKURA KILL THEM ALL AND DESTROY THE WORLD MUHA-HAHAHAHAHAAH! lol no... but seriously let Inner and Sakura become friends/sisters and get over the past while Inner and Saku kick some ass... annnd maybe a love shape of your choosing (or Harm with the freaks a.k.a Hidan, Kisame, Zetsue, Sasori, Diedara, and Gaara)(luv last 3 but saso and didara in a triangle with saku...) ...I guess that I should shut up now huh...?
M'k Ttyl... plz continue these stories 'cuz u rock at it and we all no it...

Yo friend,
Me... lolz
lalamnmgirl chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I beg for another chapter may there please be one, I really like where this is going
CrimsonBeauty190 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
good so far
BSR chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Love ur story can't wait till the next one yah!
Purdy Girl101 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
please update :)
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Nice. I like it so far. ;)

Add more!
dormant404 chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Please continue. i really enjoy this story. Maybe Kukuaza could fix her arm. And you can continue from there.
KawaChou chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
I love your story so far. You got me hooked! Your quite talentedz

And as for Ouran Host Club, oh yeah! It owns! in love with the twins! And absolutely love Kyo from FB! I tend to fall in love with the neglected characters in anime. ;
(however the anime and manga end differently for both. Fruits Basket ends at book 6 when there's really 20 something books.)

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Lovely Bane chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
3: so like are you going to actually finish the story? cause' it's been quite awhile since you announced you would, and I just wanted to know. Also it your not, then you should put it out for adoption. That would be the best probably.
iJoeyMonster chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
please continue..
Ashe Shinkuri chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Well the next step obvious to everyone else, meet the akatsuki, she could wake up since the family is so rich they could have a built in nurse office or something like that. Then have some internal battles and such. its okay writing and finishing a story is hard!
romancebookworm chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Hope you do keep continuing because i really like to know what happened. plz. plz update asap
AkatsukisLonleyBlossom chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I love it I hope you continue :)