Reviews for eye of the tiger
SexiiFoxii chapter 10 . 8/20
Whyy ain't you updating your older story huh?! Anyway I really enjoyed and liked it soo yhh XD 8-D
Brazilwolf chapter 10 . 8/1
Love the story it seems really sweet. Can't wait for the sequel . Sasuke is a jerk. I hope he either changes or gets killed or something like that. The master and servent relationship was so cool. I love the way Kakashi reacted to Naruto
Aztec-rose21 chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
Ooooooo oooooooo i like i wonder does the sequel get all hot and steamy. Lol i really like your stories. I was wondering if by chance you will get all the credit but i wanted to know if i could borrow your name for the female naruto. :)
Renge43 chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
PLEASE tell me you have a sequel to this story!Please!
vampyaoifan123 chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
great story
Not logged in chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Uhh... Wait what?
Otakulove chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
When is the sequel coming out?
Hoping soon after all i got a bit confused in chapter 9 so Kakashi was planning for Naruto to leave the village or he wasn't aware that she was leaving ? That part was a bit confusing since the last chapter for this part of the story ends when Naruto leaving with Jiraya Aka Shippuden Arc. Before she leaves though she is with kakashi and he seems to want to tell her something , which is never told since we know what happens soon after, but it ends with kakashi aiming to find her. So that it the part that is confusing so did he knew or not knew about the leaving or was he planning for Naruto to leave Kohona but was shocked that she planned ahead of this without telling him?
Femnaruxsasulover chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
What's the sequil's name I looked on your page and couldent find it any wear?
dizzydani666 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
ahh memories...I love kakashi
roningirl chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
WHOO-HUUUU! Thank you so much for the info about there being a sequel, cause you are right the ending for this was kinda anticlimactic.
Takai-taka chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was a really great story.I had fun reading it and your other story you have posted you started the sequel yet? If so what is it called ?
anonymous chapter 10 . 2/17/2012

just wanted to let you know that I loved your story (style, plot and all). Thought, if you want to write a sequel get someone to do the spellchecking for you and I shall read that as well.
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
I realy liked this storie if you haven't got a title for the sequl how about The tiger's back if you like it tell me
Spelling errors chapter 10 . 10/27/2011

weren't not were'nt

splendid not splinded

If you was some advice on stories, spelling, or grammar just PM me: joseph33745
abyssalsiren chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
I love the whole story and I can't wait to see the squeal