Reviews for Severed Ties
Sharky567 chapter 11 . 4/12
*claps*

Okay, glad I read the ending. That was beautiful! :3
Sharky567 chapter 8 . 4/9
Totally and completely unrelated, but when I was reading the 'death' scene, I was texting my friend and having the stupidest conversation, and I started laughing right in the middle of this chapter. I'm so very sorry. XD

But, in other news, this story is amazingly written! Wonderful job! :3
Kittenseal chapter 11 . 3/5
Truly the one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read.
AngelPanda3 chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Awh this ended so sweetly and beautifully!
thepocketninja chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
love me some good ol' fashioned jim whumpage...although for most of this chapter I had a massive Finding Nemo flashback and all I could think was that the shark should be chanting "fish are friends not food". Looking forward to reading more :)
hunnybunny276198 chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Beautiful story you did an awesome job!
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
awwwwwwww, great job! i loved bones, even though he was especially fluffy in this fic, lol.
Ishtar205 chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
Thanks for this story It was intense
ChocoMoti chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
I just have one question: Jim's suspicion that he had seen or heard about the Aquarion before, and the reason for the weird acting of the Admiral or the fact that the info about the shark dudes was classified were left unexplained?

If the answer was in the story, and I was the silly one who didn’t read the story with the attention that should have, then I apologize. hahaha

Anyway, this was really good; thanks for sharing! :D
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 11 . 2/7/2013
Awe. Is there a sequel?
NeoTeeKay chapter 11 . 4/21/2010
Thanks for this! I read every single free minute the past days. Great story! Thx :)
GentleHero chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
This has been one of the most brilliantly written stories I have ever had the pleasure and honor of reading. There were times when the emotional connections were almost too hard to keep reading and I had to stop but my eyes were simply drawn directly back to your story, you have superb talent for the written word, and for discovering beautiful and terrifying plots. I must thank you for sharing this story for us to read, utter brilliance.

Hero
ForeverMartyr chapter 11 . 2/7/2010
Dear Alphabet Face,

I'm preparing you now, this is going to be one heck of a long review, but you deserve every good word that I have to offer.

Out of all of the stories I've read on FF, this makes the top five. Seriously. It's not often that stories, especially fanfictions, get such a response for me. I cannot remember the last time I laughed, cried, trembled, felt like I would vomit, and cheered out loud for a story. It took me over an hour to read, maybe even two, but I did not leave my computer once (The pounding headache I feel now is worth it entirely). And yet, I do not think I could have willed myself away from the computer if I wanted to. The addiction I had to this story was incredible, and I really do think it is among the best on this website.

The mechanics, plot, character development, and organization is absolutely flawless, not to mention the fact that it kept me hooked until the very end. And even then, I sat in disbelief and awe at how much I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The talent you possess is unparalleled; you truly have a gift for writing. I do hope you continue it, and I cannot wait to read more of your work. I am proud to say that I am truly inspired by you and that I give you all the praise you deserve. There is so much I wish I could say to express what I feel about this story, but it would take me more words than this comment box allows. However, I do believe that a simple thank-you can suffice for now. I am grateful for the opportunity to read this story and will be looking forward to more of your work.

Live long and prosper, :)

Rose
chocolatelover1 chapter 11 . 2/6/2010
Omg... That was lovely.

Simply beautiful. _

Amazing job and well done! lol

Beautiful ending, and perfect finish.

Props dude.
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 11 . 2/4/2010
The ending made me "b'aw."