Reviews for Wonderful Tragic Mysterious
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/5
Fascinating. I wish there was a part 2 from an older Dumbledore's pov.
pjjammjamm chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This is an absolutely beautiful story, so poignant and heartfelt and sad. One of the backstories to the characters of this series that struck me the most after finishing the books was the tale behind the Dumbledore brothers. I couldn't help thinking about how sad they must have been. Well done!
Tragedy of Fenwick chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Oh my goodness! This story is positively delightful. I don't even-I can't-I just needed this story in the worst way possible and I didn't even know until I read it. I do hope that in the future, you find the time/inspiration to write something else in the HP universe. You do it so well, after all. :)
UnicornMist chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
This was very sweet and touching to read. I think you captured Luna's essence perfectly.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
This is awesome
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This is very sweet one-shot. I think that Luna going back in time in order to have a gift for Harry is a rather sweet, if somewhat dangerous idea (because it's going back in time), and I'm not entirely sure how she was able to convince the Department of Mysteries to give her one for that purpose (assuming they asked her), but I really, really enjoyed this story. It was a nice sort of different to see Albus right after his sister and mother died. (The year threw me for a loop. I was like, "OHMYGOSH our Civil War ended that year-he's OLD!" haha)

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Thank you for writing and sharing this. I really enjoyed it. :)
Elysia1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This is brilliant. Very touching and poetically written. Thanks so much for sharing!
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is lovely. I've always loved Luna, and this was a very sweet little insight into how a young Albus Dumbledore might have reacted to the endearing oddness that is Luna Lovegood. (Also, I simply love your writing style!)
Mr.Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Wow, that is seriously moving. Of course, Luna does it.
Ragnfridr chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
That was lovely, I really enjoyed it. You portrayed Luna just like she appears in the books with a pinch of her movie personality, and I simply loved it.
Lady Ghost 101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
You have the Potters names all wrong The dads name is James Harry Potter and the moms name is Lily Potter and the babys is Harry James Potter. But over all its good.
pathgirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Very good story. Thank you
The Silverdark Knight chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I think, for Dumbledore's sake- who so many have seen as a meddling, senile old man- that this is a fitting picture of WHO he is.

The hunger on his face, for example, foreshadows (is foreshadowed by?) his curiosity with the invisibility cloak, the Deathly Hallows, the ring...and his remorse, I believe shows the man he believed himself to be when he told Harry that he would not become the Minister of Magic.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
awww
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Crazy idea, well executed. Great job!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »