Reviews for The Day the Whole World Went Away
Teddy chapter 21 . 6/25
NEED MOAR!
summerlove9x chapter 1 . 6/4
You know, this is probably what J.K. Rowling had in mind when she sorted Merlin into Slytherin... I love this so much! I know it’s been 5 years, but pls update ️
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 21 . 5/2
oh... I see it's been a very long time since you've updated. I think I'm going to cry. please don't let lack of reviews stop you from finishing this fic. it's my absolute favorite Merlin fic out there and I'm dying to read more. please update this story. I'll do anything to read more
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 5/2
omg please update! I must have more. please please please
DawnScarlet19610 chapter 1 . 5/2
I loved the chapter, but honestly your response to the rude review at the end was brilliant. Good for you and go to hell to whoever was on the receiving end. Your fic rocks and that guy's an idiot.
Swiss army Gnat chapter 21 . 3/9
Are you ever going to update this? It’s been almost 5 years… please tell me you haven’t abandoned this, or the Lion and the Lamb! I love these stories with Uther, and you are such a fantastic writer! Please don’t give up on them.
Rock on,
Swiss Army Gnat
xXBrokenxRebelXx chapter 21 . 3/5
I might actually cry. Where did you go? This is by far the best fanfiction I have EVER read. I have been reading for years, but I am so glad I stumbled upon this diamond in the rough. Please, let us know how you are. It seems to have been 5 years since you updated this... I hope you are okay and can one day come back to this. I know everyone will be EXTREMELY excited!
lkdaswani chapter 21 . 1/26
This is unlike fanfiction i have read for Merlin! It is sooo good.. please update son! 3
Guest chapter 21 . 11/27/2017
I love this! Are you going to continue this? It's been four years..
Azzy97 chapter 19 . 10/29/2017
I have once again reached the end of these 21 chapters, I think everytime I reread this story I do it faster! I can't even count the amount of times I've read this story anymore. I absolutely love you're writing and I desperately need more Pendragon/Merlin family interaction!
Hope you can find time to update again soon.
SweetNerds chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
The chapters are long and reading this was a delicious torture. But then realizing I will probably get another part of it considering you havnt updated in almost 10 years makes me want to cry
DarkDragonQueen0 chapter 21 . 6/8/2017
Absolutely fabulously unique and brilliant story. It completely made my day. You've somehow managed to make Uther seem like a half decent guy while still keeping him recognisable. Didn't think it was possible. Lol.
I also love the genuine and unique relationship you've developed between Merlin and Uther. I can tell you I'll definitely remember this fic for a long time to come.
Hope you'll consider restarting this story, if not it's still an amazing read.
Anna chapter 21 . 6/8/2017
God this is an amazing Merlin fiction, totally brilliant. I really hope you continue this in the future. :D
December Midnight chapter 21 . 5/9/2017
So, a little warning about Tristan/Merlin pairing given along with the other pairings in the beginning of the chapters would have been nice. Otherwise it's disrespect to the reader.
desertfox.x chapter 21 . 2/8/2017
Oh my god. I just read this entire series like today and holy shit girlie. It's AMAZING! I love this so much I don't even know where to start, no wait yes I do. Merlin and Uther father daughter relationship? GOLDEN. Seriously an amazing thing. This is probs on of my fav stories now. Is there any hope for an update in the future?