Reviews for Rise of the Vongola
Da Zhang chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
Look, I know you say it is abandoned but I just want you to know that I really like this story and would really appreciate it if you unabandon it seeing as you are still active on this site.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
Wow what a story i really loved it thax for leaving this up for people to read I hope that one day You will return to it thax again for the great entertainment
Gioia chapter 10 . 9/28/2013
I realize this story is abandoned, so I promise I'm not here to nag you about updating. ;-) I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I've enjoyed reading this story and love what you have accomplished here. I also greatly appreciate the fact that you've left it up, even though I'm sure that by so doing, you often get pestered about it. Thank you very, very much. My husband is seriously ill, and life is therefore rather stressful in our home right now. This story brought me a lot of fun entertainment at a time when I desperately needed it.
Lady Avotil chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Hi!_

Oh, I absolutely adore this story. Harry the soon-to-be leader of a wizarding mafia family. Fantastic idea and a fantastically realized one as well. I really enjoyed reading the story so far and I just can't wait to see all the havoc Harry will wreak in Hogwarts._

Keep up the absolutely fantastically awesome work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really, really, really looking forward to it!_
leylinjan chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
plz write more ... TTTT
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
'What I do is none of my business' - great! Love your story :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
love this one! your harry is just so unique and special - I find it really sad that you abandoned (?) this story! please, consider writing more... it's really refreshing to read about a clownish-optimistic Harry with a new plot - plz!
leylinjan chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Liked it a lot :)
Some suggestions for the future in case you still read the reviews: if you make references to something (aka Harry reminded Vernon of the kids in 'Children of The Corn' ), include an adjective. I love learning about new stuff (songs, books, stories,...) while reading fanfiction and I always look the stuff up, but it is more fun if you would include something like: Harry reminded Vernon of the bloodthirsty/fanatic/murdering/horror/... kids in 'Children of The Corn'. When I read this at first, I didn't know what the Children of The Corn were - I thought that there were 2 possibilities: either that Vernon perceived Harry as a monster (because of the general mafia theme of your story and because it was stated before that Harry had the emotionless visage to annoy Vernon). However, I also thought that 'Children of The Corn' could refer to a story about poor kids who have nothing to eat but corn and live in the wilderness - aka Oliver Twist. So, to sum it up: I love references to new stories, new facts, new everything, but give a small subordinate clause and/or and adjective/adverb to explain further. :)
Otherwise - love your story. Harry's spirit is strong. I loved how he said "you could help, you know?" to :))
Book lover chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Please update! This fanfic is one of my favorites!
Peace-Dove969 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
You genius!
Annyomus chapter 10 . 3/28/2013
Keep updating! This is an amazing story!
Silver Heart11DOOM chapter 10 . 12/22/2012
more plz
NvLgNr chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
Such a good story. Why did you stop? Please continue this story.
Hasan Saeed chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
plz update
Akuma-Heika chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Never told us Anna's hairstyle.

Nice trick using the Goblet of Fire.

I just saw the abandoned part of your summary and I was wondering about it.

PS: Remembered something I wanted to say in chapter 2 or 3 but lost my internet for the day and forgot about it when I got it back: does Astoria Daphne's younger sister exist in this?