Reviews for They call me Sonic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Wow.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
cool
TheWestWind chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I just loved this work! It just seemed like Sonic's thoughts were written down as they were going through his head. I like how you write Sonic with a darker side, as no one in his sittuation would be all confidence and smiles all the time.
Ember Rock chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Hey, isn't the quote

"The purpose of life is to end"

From the Matrix Reloaded
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Wow, that was great. I think that captured Sonic's personality very well. I like it when somebody tries to look beyond the character, and see what problems they might have below the surface.
Nanni Nano chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
awesome. I like dark, strange Sonic fics. They always seem to brighten my day, nice job.
All The Aspects chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
That...was really cool. I'm depressed. Where's my depressing music? T_T.

*sniffle* PLEASE CONTIN-...uh, WRITE A SEQUAL! OR MORE ONESHOTS!

~Yume Keki
star's dreams chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
SD: This was great. This back up my thoughts that there are many layers of a person. Because we as people have many faces, some well know and some we hide, and some that we still don't understand. This made be AU but I could really believe this how Sonic may think like.
Katsaka chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Ooh- angst!:D You say that this could be un-sonic-like. Well, I always thought that Sonic would, indeed, have a side like this- it's just that no one would ever see it. I notice that usually, in your artwork and fanfictions, Knuckles is the angsty one while Sonic is the funny one. I'm quite happy to see the darker side of Sonic. Keep up the good work!
Rumon Gray chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
...I'm stunned.
A while ago, when Sonic Underground came out, I began writing fanfiction for Sonic stories and such...and hoped to get recognized for it. Got a little, but not very much. So I just kept going, knowing that I'll get there someday.
THIS, is where I wanted to get someday.
Through the pages of text, the artwork, and the games, you have managed to capture Sonic in a way that makes me believe that I'd never experienced Sonic before. I read this and felt like I knew nothing about him, until now. I never thought about him pacing around, fidgeting, because everything to him is so slow. I never thought of the REASONS he did these things...I never thought of a lot of things.
You showed a lot of contemplation in this, and you are a fantastic writer.
I know this is an old fic for you, but I feel I needed to put my two cents in, seeing as I just now saw this and your art.
You're a fantastically creative person. Adieu.
HMeko chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Wow. Nicely done. You're good. Real good.

I'm gonna go read some more of your stuff. I love it when I find good authors. They can be very hard to come by. ~.
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
another sweet fic by you, i can never get enough of your writing
Catachresis chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
very well done. i especially like how you interpreted every aspect of sonic and showed the deepness of each act. i also like how you made sonic question life and his existence. brought up some very interesting questions and thoughts. it also shows Sonic's mortality. i never thought Sonic could think so deeply, then again he always does surprise us.
Jessica Dezarn chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Wow! That was really awesome! *loves dark ficcies* _ theres not many StH fictions out there like this..in fact I've never read one like this! I love it!
Formerly Known As chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Beautiful. That one really got me emotionally. And it feels a lot like a train of thought. That is to say it reminds me a bit of the way I write (and no this isn't a helpless self promotion...well, maybe just a little bit) and I've been told I write a lot like a speak and I speak a lot like I think because I more or less say whatever's on my mind. Or I write it. One of the two...Okay, I'll go away now! Keep writing!