Reviews for Shadows Taller Than Our Soul
babikakes chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Ok there seems to be a mistake with this story..it says complete and i know you really must not have meant to kill us and then not make it somehow better?

Right?
mikesh chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Awe...I don't know why but I have a feeling that maybe their dad would have accepted it. Just b/c when have they ever been normal? Seriouslly when have they been? So you going to add onto it? You should and show the confession and maybe how Dean ends up ferfuilling that need.
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This is a great piece, but i think that you forgot something - ADD MORE! It seemed have a open ending.

Are you going to add more. i want to read the confrontation between them, want to know more... please... with Dean on top?

Thank you for posting.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic, and update as soon if you can... please?

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
perplexed chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Some warnings might be nice. The story summary only talks about a letter and hints it might be angtsy. Then you read it and find out that Dean's apparently a woman who had an abortion. No wait he's a man with a womb who fell pregnant! And then it's finally revealed to be a wincest mpreg fic. I know lots of people are into that stuff but since incest is a big squick of mine and I haven't read an mpreg fic that I didn't find totally ludicrous (and no, still haven't after reading yours), it would have been nice to know that I shouldn't have bothered reading this.
janet1982 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
not bad:)

how is the rewriting of tangled