Reviews for The Help of a Stranger
BlackChoko chapter 1 . 3/18
Hahha I really liked how oblivious Kiba was with Naruto xD
A really good oneshot! :)
yume76 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
your story was really cute. i absolutely adore it. it was quite clever and very few technical mistakes. also, i agree with you about sailor moon being nostalgic, although i actually only watched it a few years back (properly, that is). as for the word sandwich-spread: the object itself is actually uncountable, like water and rice, so it can't be used in plural. (hopefully i didn't annoy you with the little grammar lesson. couldn't help it being an english language instructor and stuff. sorry.) keep up the good stuff rolling.
TwilightButterflies chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
it was good, and cute, but at some points you switched tenses ("Not that I really wanted to dance with him, I mean I’m not gay or anything, but it was just the fact that it shouldn’t be like that." for example.)

and that just tends to bug me. I'm not voting either, since I'm honestly too lazy to look up the other one. Sorry.
DarkAngel010 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
ladybeth600 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
i read both and your story was great. your sisters though good for its randomness didnt execute it as well as you did. i very much enjoyed both however yours was better, and the fact that the guidlines seemed better fit in this story. so you got my vote.
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Great Story it was sweet and fun. I wanted to say that you misspelled the word shock. Anyways beside some minor mistakes it was a great story, please continue writing!
CrimsonMoon459 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
you definately won
Sam chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This is a rather tough one... I mean, you sister does have a lot more comedy and it's easier for the eye and a bit more interesting to read. Although she does som mistakes which turns you focus away from the story from time to time. He use of the pre-chosen word were lame, but what you did with the "nostalgia" part was kinda... awkward to read since it wasn't funny and it just didn't fit at all with the story line P

All in all i'd have to say that your story (Wopsidaisy) was the better one of the two, even if you lost in comedy and the fact that your sister did have a more interesting story to begin with, i still think that your story is a better SasuNaru which i think your sister forgot or something... A shounen-ai and yoai should involve some kind of romance or passion, not only words about them _

/Sam (ya, i did read them... seriously)
Kigaru Tenpi chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
A vote for you. :D I read your sisters story, but I liked yours better. Her's is too random, and hard to follow. Yours is easier to follow and phrases such as "Moon Prism Power, Make-up" doesn't come out of nowhere. You set it up for it. Good luck in your contest.
blackandred17 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I've already told you this but anyhow my vote goes to you! :D
666snoopy chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
That was really good. great job!
Tsuki chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I'm voting for you. i loved your story, and (please don't tell your sister) ya write better than her. i'm reading this in america, and sailor moon is my most nostalgic anime. i use to watch it when i was a little! it took my anime virginaty. lol

please keep up the good work!

My Isolated Soul chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Oh I likey likey a lotty! Wow this is so well...m...Ha great story! x!