Reviews for You Look Like A Hero To Me
I loved it!
Grey Fool chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
great story
ladybrin chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
wow- this fic is just so perfect on so many levels- i liked the drama of it- iliked the warmth between M&M- i liked the sweetness ofmarshall- and so much more- keep writing please
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I totally loved this story. You captured exactly how I would expect this to play out. Very well written. I love these two together and you got it down just right!
siapom chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is...absolutely perfect. I love the interaction, the dialogue, all of it.
Violet chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I did want to know more after the shooting...thanks :)
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Thank you for that wonderful continuation of the episode...it sorely needed it! :)
jaws chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
nice tag to the episode. keep up the good work!
sfchemist chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
You should write more IPS fanfic. I like stories that stay in character and close to canon, which your's do. Also this was a fresh take on a common theme.

Another entertaining story, thank you.
Chianna chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
When I heard that line and knew somebody should have written the story. You did a great job!
StoryCurrentlyUntitled chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Very nice story, wonderful writing and I LOVED the ending. I still love the ending! Thank you for writing it, I really enjoyed it!
nelljones chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I was just explaining the other day why Marshall was a hero LOL. You did a good job of keeping them in character, which believe is very hard with these pesky characters.
staceydc328 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
ah! I like. It is sweet without trying to be. In some ways they are just going through the motions to get back to normal, and yet there are just enough little things leaking out.
Jen chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I'm gonna argue with you and say that this story is one of the better tags to that episode. It is the most well written and believable of any that I have found. Good job.
ohLizzy chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
There are a lot of post Trojan Horst ones, aren't there? But I disagree...this is one of the better ones! Great job!

!Riley!