Reviews for All The Things She Said
WickedLezGelphie chapter 20 . 6/27/2013
More? Please? Please? PLEASE? It's so good I want to read more!
RukiHina15 chapter 20 . 9/2/2011
OMG! I usually wouldn't even consider these two as a couple, but your story has really changed my mind! SOOOOOOO CUTE! Good job.
TrekGames23 chapter 20 . 1/29/2011
Yay for them, it might hurt but is important to learn who your real friends are. Great chapter, can't wait to read more -
Werewolf Hero chapter 20 . 1/14/2011
A gret work my friend
TrekGames23 chapter 18 . 1/12/2011
This story is soooo cute, I can't wait for the next chapter -
Feelingnice chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
Oh, so cute. I love it when Elphaba calls her "pretty". It reminds me of how she talks to Dorothy in the -39's film "I'll get you my pretty" and so on.. makes me feel like those words were more to Glinda than Dorothy haha. Maybe an absurd way of thinking but just came to my mind. Anyways, a cute story. Sweet entertainment :)
Werewolf Hero chapter 18 . 8/28/2010
A really great story my friend.
Werewolf Hero chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
Friend you're wrighting is good but the chapures are two short.
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 8/7/2010
Good chapter
ReaderPal chapter 18 . 7/15/2010
Great chapter. This has some wonderful backstory. Its nice that Elphaba has a good reason for her fear of bugs instead of it just being stereotypical. The ending was cute.

If you ever finish this story, will you do a Teen Titan's fic?
ReallyUhSharp chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
Well it won't let me review your new chapter because I've apparently already reviewed chapter 17- I guess because you took out the duplicated chapter so now you're one behind one numbers. So this will have to suffice.

First I want to say thank you for the dedication. I'm glad you appreciated the review- a lot of people might have got annoyed at me pointing out little corrections, even though I also said that your story was a great read for the most part.

And onto the actual chapter: I like it a lot. I love the way the girls found strength in one another when they went back to the room, and Elphaba's phobia of bugs is intriguing. It makes me wonder whether it might have stemmed from some memory in particular- perhaps you'll touch on that in later chapters. Update soon if you can; I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
ReallyUhSharp chapter 16 . 3/30/2010
Oh, and I forgot to say that I like the title a lot. It reminds me of my early teenage discos, hehe :D- whatever happened to Tatu anyway?
ReallyUhSharp chapter 17 . 3/30/2010
It find it quite sad that this story has so few reviews. I like it; your characterisation works well and the storyline kept me interested for 17 chapters, which can't be bad. I do worry that you might be overdoing Elphaba's pet names for Glinda at times, but apart from that the characters seem spot on. I feel as well that you could go into a bit more detail at times, but then again, I quite like the way you're keeping the chapters short because it makes for an easier read, so that's not too much of an issue. A couple more little things: you seem to have duplicated one of the chapters- I think chapter 7?- so you might want to see about fixing that. And in this chapter: "she felt Elphaba's forehead and got her a glass of water" - see the problem there? Hehee. Those are just silly mistakes though- for the most part this story's really well written. Keep going with it; I'm intrigued about what's going on with these bugs!
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 1/20/2010
Thanks for chapter 17
dont feel like signing in chapter 17 . 1/12/2010
Hey this is great! The plot line is very engaging-I look forward to future chapters! This is the best story I've read in a while and that saying a lot. :P No but really. Keep it up.