Reviews for The Jungle
Jezzy-Fezzy chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
You are such a talented writer and this story proves it! :D Do keep it up.
NeonColourFox chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was beautiful. I love the way you wrote it, and most of the time when people write like this, I think it to flowery, but this was perfect!
Centralion chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Like. No, love.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Very good prose, a dark and oblique answer to the question of where these two Clone Wars girls went after their canon disappearances. I was immediately struck by a sortof theme of Asajj having grown younger, mentally, and no seeing herself as an adolescent, in a transition period from the "lost innocence" and simplicity of the dark side to something else, something more adult-perhaps the capacity for friendship. And then Ahsoka seems to have grown older, but also less human, like she's come into her own. The theme of the jungle is carried through nicely, almost oppressively.

You do have some semicolon/comma issues.

Ahsoka's feverish delusion of droids, and just the hint that she destroyed her lightsaber somehow, are very creepy. Nice.

I don't see any slash here-just a particularly female sort of capacity for kindness, and a particularly genderless sort of revelation where warriors see that they could be healers as well, and one driven feral by memories sees that she could be human again. Unique.
Mirkenza-H chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wow...I can honestly say i have never read anything like that! It came so close to being slash, and yet...I have no idea how to interpret it! I actually loved it _

~Mir'ika~
allihavetodoisfall chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Yeah! Another one! No Rexter, but whatever! Awesome!
captain awsome pants chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
WOW i loved every word, the story was so intising. PLEASE continue.
TheMacUnleashed chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Good job! That was a wonderfully different take on how things could play out for these two, and the writing was beautiful; very picturesque.