Reviews for I want to be Delivered
ToruKun1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
The shining light in Jericho's life is an abusive relationship? He must be a glutton for punishment! I mean, I know Ken's an arse but to have him batter Chris around is crazy-crazy-crazy~~!

I tapped the Jibble and Punk cameo. :DD
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
! This is the best thing you have ever written! *hugshugshugs* It was so good, I was sitting here with my mouth hanging ajar and couldn't even remember my password to sign in! Every detail and description is amazing, this is...amazing! The last two paragraphs were the effin best...omg...so good. You portrayed everything so well all the emotions and how e felt and I love how you described everyone else without even naming them-John and Punk-The seconds gray eyes pierced through him, he didn't have to tell him to drop dead aloud, his venomous eyes said it all, his own escort attached to the viper's hand, the much larger Leviathan carefully avoiding even merely touching him, That line I practically squealed it was so awesome...Randy and Dave...and then Cody and Ted: those behind him not wanting to give him so much as a glance, with the exception of the snake's two prodigies, shoving him between each other, taunting him as their hyena-like laughter echoed in the locker room before their leader called them away. It was perfect! I lol'ed cause you also made Jericho like 30 pounds heavier than he really is...which is fine by me lmao XD. OH! This is so good, straight to favorites, not only favorites, FAVORITES of favorites. I'm reading it again! *squeel!*
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Poor Jeri, to want to be loved but having to go through the pain for just a few short moments of that beautiful emotion.

*cires* I wanna cuddle him so bad, but if he can't get the strength to walk away then thre is nothing that can be done to 'save' him.

Loved LT