Reviews for Vegas Baby!
girlygirl0706 chapter 23 . 1/17
Was thinking about this fic...starting reading it again for the 5th time. I'm still holding out hope that one day I'll get an alert update on Vegas Baby!
Pattsy1994 chapter 32 . 10/11/2016
What an incredible story. Well written and articulated. I haven't laughed so hard for a long while. Please, please can you complete it for us.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/29/2016
What happened? No more story.
ShyCullen67 chapter 32 . 1/12/2016
Not sure if you're going to finish this, considering how long it's been since you last updated, but wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed your story. You've had me giggling and downright belly laughing at the antics of Bella, Edward and the gang. Wish I knew how it ended, you know? Is angela really gone for good?, did they have a boy or a girl?, what's the deal with Aro? does Edward move west or does Bella move east? This inquiring mind wants to know, lol! Anyhow, hope life is treating you well, and hope that you finish your story.
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 32 . 9/23/2015
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
panther73110 chapter 32 . 9/20/2015
Just found your story and was wondering if you plan on finishing it?
bookread3 chapter 32 . 9/19/2015
still amazing
Bree-anne Lautner chapter 32 . 9/9/2015
please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
"Cough" Cliche "Cough"
ksw3 chapter 32 . 7/23/2015
Sadly, another wonderful story in our fandom abandoned. "Sigh"
zoranthaz chapter 32 . 5/11/2015
Are you ever going to finish this? Because it is a real shame that it is not finished. It's a great story. I do understand that life gets in the way, but some kind of ending would be really nice
britzy4744 chapter 32 . 1/14/2015
Just started this story yesterday and and finished all of it. I hope you'll update soon! We miss you and this is a very good story!
sweetasnz1 chapter 32 . 12/25/2014
please update your story its great so gutted there isn't any more chapters hope you decide to continue
myimagination2012 chapter 32 . 11/25/2014
Oh my god! What happened to them after that?
twigirl3 chapter 31 . 11/2/2014
I really really miss this story. :( Its been on my mind lately and I see so much potential for this to be an absolutely amazing story (so much better than 50 shades) please please please finish it!
2,404 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »