Reviews for Things we know
babybisket chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Typical Ichigo to put on a tough front! And it was nice to see he, at the end, finally told her he's not fine with her going away. Took him long enough!

Ps. Rukia/Ishida bff sound intriguing. Now you made me want to read one!
PortableMagic chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is a remarkably understated story and it's brilliant. I love how the moments are all small, no grand scenes, but they ring so true to the character and the relationship. Also, in these tiny glimpses you still manage to fit in a ton of characterization and emotion. Further kudos on how Ichigo's voice seeps into the writing without being overwhelming or overpowering, just very natural. This is subtlety and good writing not common in fanfics, and thank you for that.
IchiRukiLover chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
gahh the feeeeels I love this so very much! :D amazing job!
SilverandInk chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I know you wrote this a while back but I absolutely love this fic. I've always thought of Ichigo and Rukia's relationship as a building of small moments so I love the way you formatted the story. You also captured the "more than friends, less than lovers" nature of their relationship well with a beautiful subtlety. I'm going to go check out your other stories!
teshichan chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
this one's sweet. i demand ishida/rukia BFF moments too! i like their friendly chemistry. :)

it's sweet how ichigo already knew that last fact yet he still acts all vulnerable about it. X)

hope you write some more!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I would love it if Ishida and Rukia had more time together...

Its always sad that Rukia maybe cant stay forever with him. BUt I liked what you wrote. :)
CooWings chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I love this. Hell, I love nicely and well done IchigoRukia fic. Keep writing!
vucizalis chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aw great one-shot.
Kaytrina chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This was just beautiful. Right there in front of them, yet neither even attempt to contemplate it. Very in-character. Loved it.
emichii chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
i really liked this fic. I like what you've done with each little moment and thought and the language you used was simple, blunt and good. sometimes the sentences sound a little disjointed, so it might help if you read them over again. but other than that, i really enjoyed this! :) good work!
AvaLuna chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
lol at your IshiRuki BFF forever thing. XD They would make an interesting pair. This fic was so cute. I can actually imagine Rukia asking him what he wants to be when he grows up. Poor Ichigo, he has a great decision to make.