Reviews for Hey Chicago What Do You Say?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
When I was a child (in Des Moines, Iowa) some dumb boy (trying to get my attention) asked me something about baseball-I told him that I liked the Cubs. I lied, but didn't know what else to say. I hated baseball, because, like Bella I was a danger magnet! They stuck me in the outfield, out of the way, and I got hit in the head by a baseball. I was supposed to catch it! Well, I guess I did.
"Scare" is not spelled "scars." Scars are disfigurements of the skin.
cassTastrohpe chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
I love baseball. AND this story ).
jen chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Loved the story! I love the Cubs so it was nice to see Edward cheer his hometown team!
Izabella P chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
GO CUBS!

It's really all about loyalty.. and people are just not very loyal these days... it's like.. if people weren't loyal to each other.. like Edward and Bella or anyone else you know.. so what if they had some wrong turns? Who hasn't! You should still support them and be there for them..

Go Cubs! :)
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
I loved the ending. I knew the Cubs had to win. What a great game though. Those are the best.

Tom mourned when Harry died.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
I can fell for Edward having to sit next to the stranger on the plane. I love that they all got a dose of attention from the girls and Nessie was trying to save them all. I am sure the reunion will be sweet. I myself am looking forward to the game.

Go Cub Go!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I love how fun and cute this story is starting. I feel sorry for Edward though. He was hoping for some father/daughter time. I am sure he will get a chance, but sports is definately Charlie's thing.

I live in a house that is full of Cubs fans. My husband says its in his blood. :)
MartaSoares chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Hi!Realy like your story!
dazzleglo chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Nice family bonding story.
kevsam2003 chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
Just wanted to let you know that I thought this was extra cute. Thanks for it.
Sarah chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
Ok, just had to say it... I'm an Astros fan myself (cuz I'm com Houston TX) but didn't the Cubs win the world series a few yes ago? Obviously they don't suck. People are just stupid. Great story btw!
ilouvemmettcullen chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
I like the Cubs and my school's team is the Bloodhounds. My reasoning when someone tells me that the Cubs suck and ask me why I like them is that the Cubs are like the Bloodhounds football team except they don't have a 21 game losing streak.
ebhg chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Everyone needs a bit of corn in their lives:)

This was very sweet, and cute:) I personally love it when Charlie hears more than he should, so I enjoyed that aspect of it.

Good job:)
ebhg chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Go Cubs! Though I am a D-backs fan at heart;) I always figured Edward as a Cubs man myself:)

I thought this chapter was funny:)

‘Don’t kill Jacob in front of your daughter. Don’t kill Jacob in front of your daughter. Don’t kill Jacob in front of your daughter.’

Hee hee!

Edward, Jacob and Charlie getting hit on in an airport...

Priceless:)

ebhg:)
ashlee chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
aww thats was cute. im glad someone finally did one about chicago i live there and love it. thank you. great story.