Reviews for Our One Hundred Themes
ZephyraExcalibur chapter 19 . 8/2/2010
Sniff... I just got rejected from submitting another review for chapter 20. Anyways, I need to find a synonym for "adorable" and "cute," because this fic is just... the epitome of fluffiness! Er... fluffy makes it sound less meaningful, which would be an inaccurate description of your chapters because they are meaningful. I like the language you use because you have cool metaphors.
ZephyraExcalibur chapter 20 . 8/2/2010
Reviewing this in the middle of the summer... but anyways, that's so adorable! Please update :)
lokica chapter 20 . 2/28/2010
Oh, I just saw this story! It's very interesting! I'm faving this and putting on a alert list! And you have two Niou/Marui chaps (15 and 18) they are my fav pairing! I loved 15, and 18 made me kind of sad... Will you write a sequel of "No time (18)"? With a happy ending? That would be so good!

Keep up the good work;

Ja!
xXviolenceisgolden chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
So cute! You're doing most of the pairings that I love!

Yay, Perfect Pair! Fuji's so wonderfully devious...
random unknown fangirl chapter 19 . 1/9/2010
Eiji and Jirou make a cute pairing don't they? Very innocent and cute but together they must be scary as hell when they're high. If Fuji manages to get some photos can I pre-order? Update sometime soon please!
ZephyraExcalibur chapter 16 . 9/22/2009
Forget and move forward, haha XD That's adorable. I think u put "strange" instead of "strangle" in the sentence "I hope he doesn't [strangle] Fuji..." Oishi murmured..."
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 16 . 9/22/2009
aww so cute! ]
x.lithium chapter 16 . 9/22/2009
Okay. So I admit the majority of me is going like this; FLAIL, Tezuk-! Fuj-! Flailey flail. ;D. Cause my mind is like TezukaFuji! But still, this was sweet and poor Fuji. ); Though I'm glad Eiji helped work things out. (: if I wasn't so PerfectPair-minded, I'd probably like DreamPair, LOL. Anywas, great job on this, update soon and hopefully write some TezukaFuji? :D.

Lithium;
xxTemarixx chapter 15 . 9/8/2009
OMG CORNBREAD! Well I'll review, wait I'm already am hehe. Anyways I don't mind the pairing, its pretty good. So great job! :D
ZephyraExcalibur chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Aw cute! What an effective way of learning what "love" means.
x.lithium chapter 13 . 8/31/2009
LOL. atobe and his brilliant mind, indeed. ;D. poor oshitari, but this was really cute. (: oshitari should just grab a racquet and whack atobe a few times on the head til he understands. :D. anyways, great job on this and update soon. (:
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 12 . 8/25/2009
aw!
FimbulvetrIce chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
So...what was the 5th thing?

But I LOVE how you wrote this chapter! Actually I like how you write in general...but still, Marui's frantic-ness was hilarious and very cute, especially when you find out it's 'cuz he wants to spend more time with Jiroh. Although...Jiroh acts a little more mature (?) than he's usually portrayed, but it's still really good! Yay!
x.lithium chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
awwh .. I prefer atoji, too .. but maruijiroh is adorable. the line about marui almost choking made me laugh, it's just such an adorable mental image. great job on this, it's very cute. if you take requests, I'd like to read an atobeoshitari chapter by you, but only if you want. (: or MORE tezukafuji, cause I can never get enough of that. anyways, wonderful job as always. I very strongly encourage you to write more!

Lithium;
FimbulvetrIce chapter 9 . 8/9/2009
KYA! *fawns* Platinum! So ADORABLE! I loved this, their characters are portrayed very nicely. And Niou is hilarious in his own caring way. Which doesn't make sense but...anyway.