Reviews for Visits
McDubhubbub chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was cool xD I knew Near would barely react to the situation. He just acted so robotic towards things, I could see how that would frustrate Mello.

So, Near could only see Mello? You said it was because he had some unfinished business. Was it just to mess with him?

Probably.

Lol xD
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
ROTFL.

Hilarious. Freaking hilarious. I'm not much of a Near hater though. I'm more of a I-feel-sorry-for-Near kind of gal.

But either way, this was insane.

In a good, awesome, way.

-RV
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
LOL! This was hilarious! I enjoyed reading this very much! Favorites! :D
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I want to be a ghost... I could haunt my evil English teacher from a couple years back!

That would be fun...
Art Is A Blast chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Haha, great stuff. I felt slightly bad for Roger, but hey, "How to Read 13" says that he dislikes kids. Near's reaction brought a smile onto my face. It would've been out of character for him to freak out, so the subtle reactions from him were great. I was rather surprised that Mello didn't try and torment Near more, but hey, when you're an emotionless little freak, it's hard to be scared much more than what Mello did to him. Near's like L without the awesome quirks, and he cheated to beat Kira, which is why he's widely disliked.

Anyway, this was a nice little one-shot. I'll keep DEALTHY on my favorites list, so I can reread this sometime. If you want a request, let's see... I've never played/read/whatever Kingdom Hearts, so I'll make a case for Naruto or another Death Note fanfic. Just remember, take your time coming up with a story. A plot is the most important thing, and when taking requests, don't feel pressured to come up with a story instantly. An engaging plot like in DEALTHY is what makes writing fun to read.
arabesque no 1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009