Reviews for Wish
aliengirlguy chapter 27 . 5/10
I sincerely enjoyed reading this fic and how it developed a relaitionship from the ground up.
ranoshi chapter 27 . 3/21
I posted my review too fast last chapter but I really liked how while Jim could never forgive Nero, he pitied him and still grieved for the man he could've been. Goodness, thank you for having me finally warm up to Uhura, her intervention with Jim over Spock and Jim's realization of how she was in love with Spock without the benefit of having her feelings returned had me cave, and gratefully so because I want to like her. I like Uhura's explanation of Spock's compartmentization of a younger Jim into the brother box. Spock's warning and Jim's oh shit at the end was a fun way to end the story. That you for writing!
ranoshi chapter 26 . 3/21
:D! They survived! I forgot to mention how awesome badass Pike was in the last chapter.
ranoshi chapter 25 . 3/21
I love their easy affection, it brings warmth to my heart. Their possibly last kiss and goodbye had me at the edge of my seat.
ranoshi chapter 24 . 3/21
The meld was beautiful. I groaned when Spock punched Jim though lol. Yay for Sarek stepping up for his son. Kudos again to Chekov and Sulu, yay for everyone who believes in Jim. Spock kissed Jim? I couldnt tell, I assumed he brushed his fingers on Jim's face haha
ranoshi chapter 23 . 3/21
This story is seriously so good, I love Jim's commentary, him meeting up with Spock Prime and Scotty.
ranoshi chapter 22 . 3/21
It is totally awesome how you are adapting canon into a so much more satisfying way 3 The dudes pranking Jim and that's how he ended up stranded was a good thwist because I didn't want Spock to be behind that.
ranoshi chapter 21 . 3/21
Amanda and Sarek are both alive, Sulu and Chemov were awesome, I was happy at each mention of Spock's aversion to Uhura's touches because seriously lady what are these liberties you take? Thank goodness Spock finally did something about it. I love the mention of the shopkeepers who treated Jim like a person. Thank goodness that Spock can get a chance to let go with Jim by his side again.
ranoshi chapter 20 . 3/21
This is all so exciting and nerve wracking, I love how you are making this unfold, I am enjoying everyone's characterizations, you do their characters proud.
ranoshi chapter 19 . 3/21
Yellow like the sunshine that warms my skin when I am outdoors~ Good ol' Bones. First conversation between Spock and Jim even if it is definitely not under the best circumstances.
ranoshi chapter 18 . 3/20
Very nice transition, I love your descriptions and watch with bated breath as the drama unfolds.
ranoshi chapter 17 . 3/20
So stubborn orz It aches how much they miss each other.
ranoshi chapter 16 . 3/20
This chapter was absolutely gorgeous, so rife with longing and regret that just makes me want to them to be able to be together again. Jim working at a bar fit super well. Their memories of eachother made me want to cry.
ranoshi chapter 15 . 3/20
Great Scot, Scotty! xD Damn, Jim is brutal in his redshirt brush off. Spock rescuing Jim, Jim seeing how crestfallen and affected Spock was that Jim was in danger made my heart clench. Jim thinking the sweater Amanda gifted Spock looked like a pile of yarn but now Spock adored it was seriously cute. Omg, my heart fucking broke at their parting. I love that last scene with Amanda and her tears for her boys.
ranoshi chapter 13 . 3/20
Jim being affectionate with the kid Spocks he comes across, well anger and sadness, was really sweet.
1,033 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »