Reviews for Wish
catbob1 chapter 27 . 8/12
This was a truly awesome fic. I loved it! Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us, your readers and fans. You are clearly very talented. I noticed one of my reviews put your story over the 1,000 mark and I just wanted to say I feel honored to have been the one to do so. This means you have hundreds and hundreds of fans of your work. Only a small percentage of readers review stories so just think how many have read your work! So, on behalf of us all, one more huge thank you for sharing your time for which you get paid nothing and also for sharing your vision. Kudos!
catbob1 chapter 26 . 8/12
I loved when Kirk had compassion for Nero. I was shocked when Nero transported onto the bridge. What an unexpected and totaly interesting development. Wow.
catbob1 chapter 25 . 8/12
Wonderful chapter. Loved everything about it.
catbob1 chapter 24 . 8/12
Wonderful. Best chapter so far.
catbob1 chapter 23 . 8/12
Great scene between Kirk and Old Spock.
catbob1 chapter 21 . 8/12
Loved the final scene between Kirk and Spock.
catbob1 chapter 20 . 8/12
Great job integrating the movie into your story.
catbob1 chapter 19 . 8/12
I know he's hurt but Spock is being a real ass. Guess he's gonna get his.
catbob1 chapter 18 . 8/12
Nero is back. Oh, no.
catbob1 chapter 17 . 8/12
Great chapter, as always. Keep up the good work.
catbob1 chapter 16 . 8/12
Ahhh! So that's how you got Kirk into Starfleet. Very nice. Now - get Kirk and Spock back together.
catbob1 chapter 15 . 8/12
All the Vulcans have PonFarr at the same time? Huh. That's new. Interesting. Now - how are you going to get Kirk into Starfleet and get Kirk and Spock back together? Huh? Answer that one.
catbob1 chapter 14 . 8/12
Another great chapter. Kirks eyes are now a little more open to the inner Spock.
catbob1 chapter 13 . 8/12
Spock to the left of us, Spock to the right of us - Spock, Spock everywhere - interesting way to illustrate Spocks mind. What's Kirk going to do now?
catbob1 chapter 12 . 8/12
The way McCoy got the Bones nickname was cute. Whew - Glad I never got The Talk from him.
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »