Reviews for Wish
Lolita-mist chapter 27 . 10/31
975 reviews! So I'm making mine 976, not too long before your target!

Anyway, I have loved reading this story. Great character development and you showed it magnificently from childhood, teenage years and to adulthood.

Thanks for sharing this story with us! I guess I'm lucky in a way, I got to read this story from the beginning to the end all in 2 days! Thank you!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/2
Cool beginning and loved the childhood version of Jim and Spock
tanseynz chapter 27 . 4/27
What a journey! Definitely a new take that intrigues and keeps me reading. Great perspective on the characters as well.
Thank you for sharing it.
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 27 . 4/4
This has been absolutely beautiful. I usually can't stay focused on something for this long, but this fic is one hell of an exception. I spent entire afternoons only reading this, and stayed up into the morning on more than one occasion.
Thank you for the experience.
StarOfFeanor chapter 27 . 4/4
This was an amazing story. Kudos.
RinBaby chapter 27 . 3/18
Thank you for sharing this story. I like your take on what would have happened had one thing changed. The twists and turns you made to get to have the movie still valid were beautiful. Cheers!
jayley chapter 27 . 3/7
i've really got to stop reading fanfictions that are complete all the way through in one sitting, but i just could not stop! great story, really loved how you wrote their emotions throughout the whole thing, and of course loved that you saved amanda too
sami1010220 chapter 27 . 2/10
Absolutely stunning. I will say, I wish the ending had been a bit more...idk, meaningful? But I loved the fic from start to finish. I loved the idea, th plot line, your writing style, all of it! I can't wait to read more from you!
MegKevin chapter 27 . 2/9
M.I.M.M. My dear.
Never ever let anyone tell you that you are anything less than a shining star of eminent brilliance, guiding we mortals through our dark confusing lives.
You and your story are utter perfection. I started my day depressed about Mondays-and now for the rest of the month, whenever I am downcast, I will think of this fic and this AMAZING PHENOMENAL GORGEOUS ENDING (When Nero beamed onto the bridge and held Uhura hostage? I was fracking DYING of anticipation and excitement) and it will buoy me up.
All the love, you fantastical genius, you,
relctnt chapter 27 . 2/3
Glad you stuck with it for this long. :D
Kunohichi8 chapter 21 . 1/29
I cry so much... thanks for Amanda
InuFire chapter 27 . 1/25
Wow! I have been reading this fic since you first posted and to read the ending is mind blowing! I love this story it's amazing work!
Sovereign Violette chapter 27 . 1/21
A truly magnificent story. I loved it! Especially the in-depth time period of them as kids; it was so fun to picture Little Spock and Little Jim on their adventures!
deathy A. Saiyania chapter 27 . 1/15
Wonderful story!
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 27 . 1/14
I admit, I ran into this fic somewhere between the bsecond to last and the last chapter. But I am glad that I ran into this at all. Truly one of the best Spock/Jim ST09 story's out there. And a more touching one, I have never seen. Thank you, profoundly.

- A fan of Many Stuffs

P.S. Is the photo from a certain movie call The Right Stuff? And also, will there be an epilogue?