Reviews for Asana of Troy
AlauraWolf chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Oh, wow, so far this is awesome!
Keep on updating!
singingtothewind chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I just realized this: are you sure this fic should be in the Percy Jackson archive? Maybe it should be in the Greek Mythology archive. *stares into space* Either way, it's still a really good story.
singingtothewind chapter 3 . 7/6/2009
Oh wow...I LOVE IT! This has got be one of the most original PJO fics here! It's awesome!

I DO have a bit of Constructive Critiscism: Some of the things that the charcters say, like "yep" and "okay" aren't something that Trojans would say. Also, you have a few grammer issues, but nothing too major.

Anyways, this story rocks amd pleasepleaseplease continue!

-Chocoholic123 aka Isabelle
SonofHades chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Awesome! But wait... WHAT ABOUT ME?
SonofHades chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Awesome! (I got my computer back! YAY!)

So now something is gonna happen (make something explode).

Oh, and as always, put me in there somehow!
pjorulz chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
OMG absolutely luv it, plz continue!
MesAmours chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Why the Hell is this in Percy Jackson and the Olympians?
Glow of a Lightbulb chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
oh thanks for updating so soon. i really like this story, and i really like asteneus, and asana, i think this chapter is really really good, please update soon.
Glow of a Lightbulb chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
great! i'm so happy that you updated so soon. this is really good, i feel sorry for helen. anyways i'm intrigued - i know i already said that but intrigued is my word of the day - anyways it's really great please update soon.
Glow of a Lightbulb chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
oh! this is really good. intriguing. please please write more soon; i always think of what would happen if two gods had a child together but she wasn't a god. anyways please update soon.